• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

L

LinkThe8th

"It's time, Maddie!",Celtrin teased. He gotten word from another kid that "Maddie" was Madric's cutesie name, given to him by his mother.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie hurried back to the common room to get back in her robes "Is there still time for tryouts?," she thought.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(I hope I'm not controlling HoT and Caeda's Characteers to much, but I wanna get this going again!)

Elliot shot toward the quaffle as Wood threw it up. A 4th year caught it, but he had stolen it out of his hand. Aiming toward the left goal hoop, Sully on his right, he fainted a throw to the hoop, instead tossing it toward Sully, who caught it and got 10 points. He continued flying, almost getting bludgeoned by a bludger (ironic, isn't it? :lol: ). Caeda got the quaffle and scored,as well as a few third and fourth years. Elliot shot, but Wood caught it. "Nice save!" Elliot called toward Oliver. impressed by his skill.

(Nother idea. Because I reread the RPG, And saw that one of Linknerds post said she wanted Tasha-Elliot or Tasha-Xavier, for years 2 and 3, If we ever make it there or decide to cut this one short and skip a year, which I am in favor of, Elliot could date Tasha.) (Until the Yule Ball and Elliot goes with Caeda, of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom