• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor quickly stepped into the classroom, found a seat, and sat down. For once he wasn't late to class. He took out his books and looked for the teacher... but all he saw was a ghost.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Sorry, Hero of Time, weird bit of ninja'ing there, I think. I'm not sure.)

"Flirt?" Kaleb laughed. "I'm just trying to be friends with her." Hermione's voice echoed from further up the corridor. "Sorry, I have to go," Kaleb told Sully. "History of Magic next. Sounds very dull, but Hermione seems excited."

Kaleb hurried to catch up with Hermione and Tahsha. By now the group was making their way across the little stone bridge to the section of the third floor on the other side of the castle. They made their way through the corridor, out into the Grand Staircase, and navigated up to the fifth floor. Kaleb caught a glimpse of the bell tower as they passed by it. He hadn't gone through this part of the castle before.

The History of Magic classroom was rather cold inside. Kaleb drew his robes together to keep his arms warm.

"Where's the teacher?" he wondered aloud, noticing only a few other students seated as well as a ghost.

(Fourth post today.)

"Okay. I'll talk to her in the common room tonight. I won't say you like her, but I'll try to get her to like you. That is, if she doesn't already. You can never tell with those girls." Sully smiled and looked at Hermione, ignoring the fact that she was sitting with Kaleb.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie looked at the window "hmmm, I hate thinking about this......" she said for no reason

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha sat down next to Kaleb, he was shivering. He wrapped himself in his robes over and over again.

"Kaleb, if it's cold then just use a warmth spell." She said

"Really? Do you know it?" He asked

"Well, no. . . Not yet anyway. Here." Tahsha pulled a Burgundy blanket out if her bag (gosh, how far will it reach?), it was soft, but thick.

"Thanks." Kaleb said, and resumed flipping through the book before him. . .

C

Caleb, Of Asui

"Goodness, I have no idea what makes this part of the classroom so cold," Kaleb sighed, laughing slightly to himself.

The ghost stood up before the class, slowly and dully introducing himself as Professor Binns.

"Wait," Kaleb whispered, "Our teacher's a ghost? What on earth?"

The ghost droned on endlessly. Kaleb had predicted that History of Magic would be a rather dull subject, but Professor Binns brought that to a whole new level. Nearly asleep but still persisting, Kaleb noticed Sully smile over in that direction. He realized that the smile was directed toward Hermione, but slightly giddy as Kaleb was in his sleepiness, he couldn't help smiling back, although his eyes quickly flickered into an empty, sleepy gaze into nothingness, as if he was simply smiling to himself for no apparent reason. He heard Professor Binns mention something about Uric the Oddball.

(Fifth post today.)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot knew the class would be dull, but he listened. He saw many people not paying attention, including Kaleb. Elliot stared out the window, wondering why he was able to stay up in the most boring class every but not in the others. He decided that he didn't want Kaleb to get in trouble, so he threw a crumpled up piece of paper at him, but ended up hitting Tahsha, who looked mad. He ducked his head to a piece of parchment that he had written some notes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom