• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie looked at hers it turned into a pin, but she got bored so she look at the Gryffindors but she turned around and put her head down

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Kaleb and... Dumbledore? Haha, nooooo. xD)

Kaleb lifted his head at the sound of the others filing into the classroom. He noticed Tahsha, but she only glanced in his direction briefly before deciding to join the Slytherins. Kaleb sighed.

A Gryffindor girl came and sat by him. "Hello," she said in a matter-of-fact voice, "I don't think I've met you. My name's Hermione Granger." She held out her hand for him to shake.

"Kaleb Law," he replied, shaking her hand. Why were girls' hands always so soft?

Professor McGonogall's lecture was brief before they set about turning rats into pins. Kaleb was slightly concerned by how difficult McGonogall professed the subject of Transfiguration to be, but almost at once when they set about transfiguring their rats, both Kaleb's and Hermione's rats transformed into gleaming pins simultaneously. They glanced at each other and giggled.

"You have experience with this?" Kaleb asked.

"Not much," Hermione replied. "I did go over all our books before term started--but I come from a muggle family, so naturally I have a lot to learn."

Kaleb's face lit up. "Hey, so do I--come from a muggle family, that is. Over in America."

"I was going to say," Hermione giggled. "You do have an accent."

(First post today.)

Caeda

Keyblade Master
(Btw, I did agree to let Elliot and Caeda go to the Yule Ball together, so theyll probually start dating in the Fourth or Fith year. Also, Kakeb and Dumbledore would he HILARIOUS, but no. Just no.)

Caeda was sitting behind Kaleb and Hermione. She giggled a bit when she heard her say he has an accent, because she was the first one she had heard say anything about it. Her own rat tail wasn't a shiny pin, but it was a fairly tarnished pin.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier managed to get his tail completely into a pin. "There." Professor Mcgonigall (why can nobody spell her name? Including me) told everyone who didn't get it done within the end of class (in 5 minutes) would have to write an essay on it. As Xavier had already done it, he leaned back in his seat and appeared to be sleeping, but he was trying to find an interesting conversation.

"Hello. My name's Hermione Granger."

"Kaleb Law. You have experience with this?"

"Not much. I did go over all our books before term started-but I come from a muggle family, so naturally, I have a lot to learn."

"Hey, so do I-come from a muggle family, that is. Over in America."

Xavier opened his eyes. He smiled at the piece of info he'd just learned. Though he might not have been as prejudiced against Muggle-borns as others, he didn't usually make friends with them. He sat there until class was dismissed, seemingly oblivious to everything around him.

(Post 7)

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha sighed as all she had to do was wave her wand at some stupid vermin and turn it into a utensil. . . She looked about the room. Kaleb was speaking with Hermione, which atually made her jealous, she was great friends with the both of them, but She guessed that the two of them being friends seemed near impossible to Tahsha at the time. She ignored it, they were friends. . . So what?

"Well then. Has everyone suceded in their transfuguration?" P.M. asked, Tahsha and Xavier both said "Apsoloutly" at the same time. Tahsha blushed at this, and gave a quick wink towards Xavy.

(I claim Xavy for Tahsha. End of discusion. lol)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(I believe that is was already set for Xavier and Jennifer, but we'll see.)

Xavier didn't say anything, he was used to Tahsha's flirting. "Time to go."

(Post 8)

Caeda

Keyblade Master
(I love how all of this romance is taking place at the age of twelve. Btw, how about we let us decide when our character's bdays are so we can get presents and stuff?)

Proffeser McGonigal walked around the room, checking their work. When she came to Caeda's, she looked at her pin and said, "Not quite the desired result, but very good for a first try." Caeda sorta blussed as she walked away.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(@Caeda's post about romance: It's more like middle school flirting then anything, with the exception of the Malfoy/Ashie thing.)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(Elliot's Bday will be November 7th.)

Elliot couldn't get his pin transfigured, mostly because he was too tired. He slumped over onto the desk, which was near the back.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Oh yeah , that Malfoy flirting with Ashie, Ashie wanting to kill him and I might change about Ashie being killed and she might date Malfoy but Ashie's B day is September 1 OMG thats my B day)
Ashie saw the flirting with Xavier" Wow, this is kinda amusing, oh no, I forgot tomorrow, is my stupid date"Ashie said

(Sully's birthday will be December 24)

Sully was jealous of Kaleb and Hermione's conversation. He wasn't aware that Kaleb did not like girls, and therefore got red in the face. He tried to ignore it by saying to Elliot, "Let's get these pins transfigured. I need to show Hermione that I can do it."

Sully attempted once, and nothing happened. This could take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom