• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot laughed as Tahsha looked around. He decided that he couldn't take anymore of Binns lesson, and he laid his head down on his desk, and was asleep in a couple seconds. He dreamed of himself strapped into a chair, and had to listen to Binns lesson forever.

Sully noticed Elliot asleep. He wanted to do the same, but he knew that he needed to pay attention. Professor Binns rambled on. Sully, a quick writer, wrote down everything Professor Binns said and would look over it later that night.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Caeda knew this was gonna be a really boring class when she saw that the teacher was a ghost. Professor Binns just kept droaning on... and on... and on... She heard enough to know that this would've been an interesting class if someone else had been teaching it, but she fell asleep in about five minutes.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha sat there. . . Wide awake. She wrote down every single word the Professor said, but without knowing it. She picked up the ball of paper someone threw at her, it had Elliot's handwriting. So obviously he thew it, she tossed to the front, and wapped Malfoy on the back of the head. . .

"Kaleb, what's our next class?" Tahsha asked, she looked over to find Kaleb sleeping.

"Oh, you big lump. . ." She giggled and returned to her writing. . .

(wait, you guys realize that Slytherin and Griffindor are grouped together right? And Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are grouped together?. . . I know because I just watched all the movies, 3 days straight. . .)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier had been asleep until the end of class. When it was over, he got up, and wordlessly walked out of the room.

(Post 1)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot woke us as everyone was leaving, so he grabbed his bag and walked out, next to Sully. "Hey, can I borrow your notes later?" Elliot asked, knowing he had written some down

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie realized it was almost time for her stupid date "Oh god, this is most boring class ever!!" Ashie was glad it was over, but it was almost time for her to get ready "Man, I just punch Malfoy after the date for fun"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom