• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Kinda feel like my big post was ignored. Lol.

Can everyone post their lynch tiers? And explain why? Rubik said it feels like I'm content to sit back and watch town shoot itself in the foot, but I'm actually trying to figure stuff out here. I've given my reasons for my top suspects. And why I don't think lynching certain people is a good idea today.
I promised myself I'd read it later since I was out

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
I feel like Ex seemed off when he suddenly suspected Sun for like the most weirdest reasons that don’t make sense, but throughout the game after that, he seemed to redeem himself, seeming focused on scum, and making theories, so he isn’t my top scum atm, actually leaning to townie for him.

I think Sun is town.

My scum list is

Doc. even though he has filled in for giri, I haven’t seen much of him, and I still think he is scum

Lg

Rubik/ Minish. I think Rubik is more than Minish but idk

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hi guys I'm on mobile for this

I'm good lynching doc today and leaving minish to pig someone (she's the current pig right)

I can definitely see a scum team of ex/minish/doc. I can also maybe see a rubik/minish/doc

I remember suggesting rubik/sun to myself but I dont remember my conclusion. Either way I see cannot see a situation where doc is not scum.

@Morbid Minish you were the one who helped save rubik yesterday and now he's your top tier lynch?

@Echolight you gave reasoning on why you think everyone is scum but me. Can I ask why you think I'm scum?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
@Morbid Minish you were the one who helped save rubik yesterday and now he's your

I was okay with a Rubik lynch but felt better about Johnny at the time. I even gave reasoning for why a Rubik lynch was okay yesterday too.

But I was scumreading Johnny more and everyone seemed torn, so I figured if we could get people to agree on one person that would be better. Johnny seemed the most agreeable lynch.

can we get some agreement on who Minish should target?
I posted it earlier but Minish's post was too busy being ignored

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
But now to LG.
Earlier today LG said sunfan actually claimed in the chat he could use a somewhat protective+disruptive shot (?), so she might've told it to someone from the scum team so they could redirect his shot and guarantee Rag's kill. This is still ambiguous but it kinda makes Johny look townier to me, and makes Minish look worse, since she kept trying to attribute it to the Probabisomething.
It also explains why she's been kinda following Sunfan almost blindly. She knows he's on the wrong track and is just going with the bff neighbors excuse.
Johnny's lynch actually would tell a lot more than Rubik's yea.
If he flips Town I'll be seeing LG as scummier, if he flips scum I'll stick with my Sunfan theory. :suspicious:
LG being scum kinda makes you a lot less townie to me tho, Rubik.
Cuz if she knew about Sun being a "doctor", it would interest mafia to swap places with him.

So right now my scumreads are prolly LG, Rubik, and Minish. But the third spot could easily be Doc or Echo.

I think Ex explains it best:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
someone saying this during LyLo makes me so uncomfortable View attachment 42105

Why? I'm just not sure why everyone is seeming to throw some shade on him, I've laid out a good reason for why he seems scummy. And he's been saved from being lynched twice. I don't get why an unknown like Doc and myself who no one has even given a case on and who is a pig right now are the only two being discussed as lynches. When Rubik is a bigger threat right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom