• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

funnier6

Courage~
“It’s uh, it’s great to see you again Grunkle Ford.” The twins had just walked into the living room of the Mystery Shack. Soos had changed very little of the old decorations, but Ford was frantically rearranging the furniture.

“It’s great to see you too Dipper, not now.”

“Grunkle Stan, what’s the matter with him?”

“Oh nothin. He’s just got it in his head that that evil triangle somehow managed to come back from being obliterated and is now plotting his unholy revenge against our family. I told him he’s just being a worrywort though.” Stan glanced nervously at the circle Ford was busy drawing.

“But we wiped him from existence, there’s no way he could come back! Right Grunkle Ford…?”

“I’m sorry Mabel, but I’m afraid it didn’t work out quite like that. Stanley! What’s taking the others so long?”

“Cool your jets, brainiac, I see them outside.”

“Well get them in here! We need this done now!” The others filed in, but before they could say anything the circle became ablaze in blue fire.

“Oh good, I was wondering how long you would make me wait.” Time itself was stopped as they stood frozen, breathless. The Cipher in the Cipher Wheel floated up towards them.

“I just love reunions don’t you?” Bill waved his hand and placed each of them on the blazing Zodiac.

“Just so we understand each other… I want you to know that it’s over. That little game you played last year? That was fun. And now you’ll each get just what you deserve. You’re not dead but… pretty soon you’ll wish you were! You never learn do you Sixer? How’s it feel to be the cause of your entire family’s eternal torment? Thanks for coming all the way out to draw me that Zodiac Fordsie. You went through all that trouble, let’s go ahead and complete the ritual why not? Everybody hold hands!”

Bill floated to the center of the circle and began chanting. The flames rose higher and higher, engulfing them all in flames. Just before they could see no more, Bill regained his yellow form and split into three.

“What was that you used to always say Fordsie? ‘Trust no one’? Hahahahahaha. You’re about to find out the true meaning of that phrase. Who can you trust in this town when you can’t even trust yourself? Eenie menie miney…. YOU!

1. Know your basic mafia rules.
  2. Read these rules thoroughly.
  3. Days will be 72 hours long and nights will be 24. Except this first day.
  4. I’ll allow one 24 hour extension each day if majority is reached. Extension votes will be counted separately from normal votes.
  5. Vote like this: Vote: scummier6 you must unvote before revoting.
  6. You may vote for no lynch if you wish. A tied vote will result in a coin flip.
  7. You may role claim and name claim as much as you like, just dont directly quote or screenshot your pm etc etc. I must warn you that the entire game is randed separately from alignment and is thus utterly unbreakable flavorfully. All roles and characters have equal chance to be mafia.
  8. Note that since name claims are allowed take all flavor in day and night scenes at face value at your own risk. It is very likely it will have very very little relevant info and a ton of misleading info just because. Flavor will NOT reveal and probably not even hint at what character killed who, so if you think you see that, youre wrong.
  9. You may not quote or reference any conversations with me. If you ask me something very pertinent I might make an announcement.
  10. You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so.
  11. If you notice any mod mistakes please pm and let me know immediately.
  12. No using outside information.
  13. No editing your posts.
  14. No talking at night.
  15. You may make one post following your death that contains NO game related information whatsoever.
  16. Please be active and make at least three decent posts a day phase. Please let me know ahead of time if you won’t be able to meet the requirement.

Protagonists?
  1. My pal Rooby
  2. Raggy
  3. MinMin for the WinWin
  4. Ex's and O's
  5. Sushi
  6. Echo echo echo
  7. DarknStormy.
  8. Lil Gumshoe
  9. Gear E
  10. Moe the Bokoblin
  11. Breakfast
  12. Sunsun
  13. Sloth fren
Day 1 begins. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Friday the 3rd at 1 pm CST.

Also lol I copied the player list from sign ups so we're just dealing with that

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I want everyone to know that I read the OP with imaginary voice acting
and if I was good at mimicking voices I would record myself reading the flavor in my best imitations

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
13 players and 10 zodiac symbols

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
seriously though my role can get pretty strong in a way that can not possibly benefit the wolf team if I get all the journals, so if you have a way to like, give them away somehow or something, please do that. To me. I'm not sure how they work, but I definitely want them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom