• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I am voting for giri because I think Rubik is town, and voting for, say Johnny or Minish this late in the day phase would probably not get anywhere, plus letting Rubik die. Plus, it would be better to kill a scum in the game than a townie, because that is the goal of the game. But, if people would like to switch to a different wagon, like Minish, Johnny, or Ex, I would be fine with it

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you guys want a higher information lynch that will actually hit scum we can just lynch Minish. She's felt pretty anemic this entire game and her vote for me looks pretty bad if Giri is scum.

I still think Giri is probably just trying to drift into a free lurk win, but Minish looks absolutely terrible.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How does my vote for you over Giri look terrible when I've actually town read Giri before this, and he hasn't done much to change that other than just not post? I'm typically against low info lynches when there are more viable options. And looking at d2 I feel like you came out looking worse.

I tried a counterwagon on Johnny but no one was biting. I actually think he would give us info because of his weird chose of targeting Ex last night, when there's no proof he actually did. Especially when Ex is vanilla so jailing him was weird unless you're trying to protect him, which Johnny supposedly wasn't trying to do.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How does my vote for you over Giri look terrible when I've actually town read Giri before this, and he hasn't done much to change that other than just not post? I'm typically against low info lynches when there are more viable options. And looking at d2 I feel like you came out looking worse.

I tried a counterwagon on Johnny but no one was biting. I actually think he would give us info because of his weird chose of targeting Ex last night, when there's no proof he actually did. Especially when Ex is vanilla so jailing him was weird unless you're trying to protect him, which Johnny supposedly wasn't trying to do.
I'd be fine voting for Johnny as well. The fact that you're interested in lynching him doesn't really make the ideas of lynching you and him mutually exclusive in my eyes because of how much you like busing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For the record, I'm probably less than 50% sure that Rubik is scum, and I still see the body swap as a relatively townish move (idk why LG and SunSun can't see it that way).

I would like to remind everyone that Johnny has a single-shot killing ability still that he hasn't used yet. @Johnny Sooshi I think you should use that ability tonight. Maybe on Giri? Seems to be the only kind of Vig power that we have given the NK patterns thus far. Especially if Rubik is town, use it on Giri.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Just throwing a random thought
that I know everyone will hate me for
but *inhale* here it goes

Sun's defense yesterday kinda hit me and today I kept wondering if I had got things backwards during this entire time
what if Sun is Town and LG is scum

Him being passive and uncooperative D1 and D2 (whether he denies it or not), does make sense if he wanted to seem a bit scummy to not get killed/have his journal stolen. With Rubik now claiming the entire role, I get why the paranoia better and I might actually believe Sun a little more. It would pretty much vanillize the closest thing we have to a Doctor, I too would play a bit more scummy to stay alive.

I still hate how he's been playing, but that's just personal Bias at this point.

But now to LG.
Earlier today LG said sunfan actually claimed in the chat he could use a somewhat protective+disruptive shot (?), so she might've told it to someone from the scum team so they could redirect his shot and guarantee Rag's kill. This is still ambiguous but it kinda makes Johny look townier to me, and makes Minish look worse, since she kept trying to attribute it to the Probabisomething.
It also explains why she's been kinda following Sunfan almost blindly. She knows he's on the wrong track and is just going with the bff neighbors excuse.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
For the record, I'm probably less than 50% sure that Rubik is scum, and I still see the body swap as a relatively townish move (idk why LG and SunSun can't see it that way).

I would like to remind everyone that Johnny has a single-shot killing ability still that he hasn't used yet. @Johnny Sooshi I think you should use that ability tonight. Maybe on Giri? Seems to be the only kind of Vig power that we have given the NK patterns thus far. Especially if Rubik is town, use it on Giri.
My actual mechanical actions have been extremely towney and my d3 has been fine. I was basically dead d1 and d2 mentally. Idk why everyone is so gung-ho to lynch me just because my lynch is one that people have expressed opinions about instead of thinking that I'm actually that likely to be scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ex literally keeps throwing out anything hoping it sticks. He keeps going with the tinfoily theories and saying other more reasonable theories are full tinfoil.

He wanted to lynch sunfan because lynch all liars when I know he doesn't believe that. He even tried to say he's turned a new leaf and doesn't lie as town anymore when he admitted to lying last game we were in as town. So he's lying about his own beliefs to lynch sunfan.

He tried to shut down discussion about the die causing whatever happened last night when the day before he was so worried about solving the die because he thought it affected him. But if it affects others it's fine.

He seemed more worried about the actual body swapping role than sunfan being scum at first.

Ex says a bunch of stuff that maybe looks like solving. But when you look into it, it's a bunch of contradictions of saying whatever it takes to get what he wants accomplished.

If you look at Giri's votes he doesn't look like he has any real agenda behind them. Whereas Rubik looks like he's trying to go for the simplest lynches. So yeah Rubik comes out looking worse here. Ex also looks bad but I don't feel he has the votes to lynch right now and if he actually is vanilla he isn't as big of a worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom