• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
Why? I'm just not sure why everyone is seeming to throw some shade on him, I've laid out a good reason for why he seems scummy. And he's been saved from being lynched twice. I don't get why an unknown like Doc and myself who no one has even given a case on and who is a pig right now are the only two being discussed as lynches. When Rubik is a bigger threat right now.

Good point morbid, but have you forgotten it is LYLO? I am being cautious because I don’t won’t town to lose

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How am I a "bigger threat"? All of my abilities largely only protect people from getting killed in the night (either me or someone else).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I have a really hard time imagining a reality where one of minish and doc isn't scum and it seems basically unthinkable that neither would be.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Who did you protect last night?
I already said that I missed the deadline by like 15 minutes because I was visiting my brother. It was also why I missed the GKA voting despite funnier pinging me to do GKA voting because I wasn't checking discord at all.

My target would have been you if funnier had accepted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom