• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Don't lynch Johnny rn. He can prove himself tonight with his kill shot. As I mentioned earlier, he should target Giri with it, or any of the other popular scum leans.
I'd rather vote johnny and have a shot of hitting scum today than get lynched myself and have 0 shot of hitting scum.

He's one of my top 4 scum atm as opposed to me, literally the only player I know for sure is town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also I'm going to work now so I won't be around for EoD and I am not voting for extension. Letting people who drop off the face of the earth with no explanation is not a good reason to have one.

@Johnny Sooshi use your ability wisely tonight.
Can you unvote me, then?

It's going to hurt town if I get lynched because people have clearly competing ideas of what me flipping town means and that's what will happen when the day ends.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
****, I just realized my insane backup theory might make more sense if he is scum. He would want to get an sk like role (which is what we thought it was) if he were scum.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Cause like in a game like this it's possible he would have inherited alignment as well.
hard disagree. if rubik and sun didn't switch alignments i doubt backup would either. plus, what is he until someone dies? neutral 4th party? what if scum dies do scum just, get another member?

ik this doesn't matter right now but there's no way johnny is 3p

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had a plan but I didn't calculate the possibility of Johnny being scum when I formulated it, and if I understand SunSun's role right it doesn't prevent his target from using their night action so swapping with Johnny wouldn't work either.

I was suspicious of Johnny earlier but nobody jumped on his lynch with me. I'm not sold on his scumness, but if he is scum then I don't think there's a way to prevent a mafia victory.

@TheSunFan if Johnny is scum, target uhh, idk, Giri? If he's town, target Minish.

hard disagree. if rubik and sun didn't switch alignments i doubt backup would either. plus, what is he until someone dies? neutral 4th party? what if scum dies do scum just, get another member?

ik this doesn't matter right now but there's no way johnny is 3p
idk
my new role has a caveat clarifying my win condition is the same so there could conceivably be a caveat that someone's win condition changes
I might die irl if that ever gets done to me tho
and its super stupid for scum to have their win condition change
johnny would've had to have started out as 3p or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom