• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Finally
I'd vote for an extension now bcuz the site was really acting up and that's like the only reason a phase should ever be extended.

I think I'm fine killing doc today, and I am much less ok with instantly killing minish tomorrow.

I think we should establish a target that minish should always pigify tonight. Perhaps lg to determine how many deflects she has?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you're online you can give me what scum teams you think are plausible.
Honestly I don't even know at this point.

I'm still sold on the idea of Gumball being scum, but other than her I have literally nothing on anybody else.
And I don't even know if I stopped a kill (prolly not?), so I can't even be 100% certain on her.

The only formation I can kinda speculate is that you and Sun aren't likely to be scum together since you pigged him.
But that's it.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
LG being scum kinda makes you a lot less townie to me tho, Rubik.
Cuz if she knew about Sun being a "doctor", it would interest mafia to swap places with him.

So right now my scumreads are prolly LG, Rubik, and Minish. But the third spot could easily be Doc or Echo.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Honestly I don't even know at this point.

I'm still sold on the idea of Gumball being scum, but other than her I have literally nothing on anybody else.
And I don't even know if I stopped a kill (prolly not?), so I can't even be 100% certain on her.

The only formation I can kinda speculate is that you and Sun aren't likely to be scum together since you pigged him.
But that's it.
We need to hit scum today as accurately as possible. I think the odds are pretty high that exactly one of LG and Sun are scum. If they're both scum, gj on them making a fake neighbor chat I guess. Them both being town seems marginally unlikely to me largely because of the redirect thing.

I'm less sold than you on the LG is scum wagon largely because I have my own doubts about Sun. I'm not sure which of them is scum. My gut isn't reacting to sun like it was in anime mafia, but my brain is telling me that he's scum.

I have a hard time imagining Echo as scum.

If you're scum I doubt town can win this.

Minish has felt content to sit back and watch town shoot it's own foot this game with no interference.

Doc is basically nothing because he was giri and he makes a lot of sense to me as scum. He was acting similarly in the endgame of the MTG mafia game too, as scum.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
LG being scum kinda makes you a lot less townie to me tho, Rubik.
Cuz if she knew about Sun being a "doctor", it would interest mafia to swap places with him.

So right now my scumreads are prolly LG, Rubik, and Minish. But the third spot could easily be Doc or Echo.
Sun said his ability was like a worse jailer.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sun was commenting on how lg said she could maybe stop a nightkill and asked if hers had a downside and then she said no and he said his was like a worse jailer.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Kinda feel like my big post was ignored. Lol.

Can everyone post their lynch tiers? And explain why? Rubik said it feels like I'm content to sit back and watch town shoot itself in the foot, but I'm actually trying to figure stuff out here. I've given my reasons for my top suspects. And why I don't think lynching certain people is a good idea today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom