• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo sat there rather quietly. This Rasul was certainly different from the Rasul he had travelled with through Hyrule. This one seemed somehow less experienced.

"I'd like to go with you," he says. "If we start by gathering more allies I'm on board with that. But going after Bolas ought to also lead us to Tezzeret too. I'd like to settle some things with him. I may not be an experienced planeswalker. I know I have much to learn. But I'm a skilled archer and I'd like to help out if I can."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I like thos guy. He has very dwarvish plans. Regroup and recharge. Lets do it, Ringo"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"We'll all gather our allies and meet on Dominaria." Ajani stands up and planeswalker away, leaving the rest of the gatewatch there.

"So... Where are we headed?" Vesper looks to Rasul and Alwin, unsure.

Storm

" well... Theyre fightibg a god no one could ever defeat with anythibg imaginable, so we're not going to Ahmonlhet or Dominaria... I think we might just head to Amaterras, my home realm, and grill you newbies in the ways of planeswalking. What say you Juice? Al?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Yes that sounds good. Those two will need to learn a lot if they're to fight Bolas with us. And if you kno w any other planeswalkers there,maybe they could join us." Jace replied.

Storm

"Thats easy"
Rasul hops aboard his Stallion
" Ringo, Vespyr, hop on and I'll pop you on to Amaterras"

Storm

" you must have hit your head. Amaterras is the name we give to the world I come from"

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo recalled Rasul telling him about his homeland across the ocean. That was definitely the same world as Hyrule, so that means they were going back to his home plane.

"Which land of Amaterras are we going to?" Rengo asks, still somewhat reserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom