• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Tamiyo, the moon sage, has visited all of you and invited you all to join a group known as "The Gathewatch". A group of planeswalkers dedicated to protecting the multiverse from various evils that may try and destroy planes and create peace on the planes. Thus, you have all made your way to Ravnica, city of guilds. You hear that Jace Beleren, the leader of this gatewatch, has made the headquarters here somewhere in the city.

latest

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin Nutt pops into existence in the middle of the bustling city-plane of Ravnica. He's surprised that there are so many people, and even more surprised that he made it to the right place. He's still figuring out the whole "Travelling from plane to plane" thing. Accidentally ended up in Dominaria a few times. Not that there's anything wrong with Dominaria, of course. It just wasn't where he wanted to go.
Throughout his travels, Alwin had heard stories of Jace Beleren, the Mind Sculptor, but had never met the walker himself. This was also his first time on Ravnica, and just like every other time when he reached a new plane, he had a bit of a shock. Ravnica was so different from home, Innistrad. A large, bustling, semi-modern city. He was excited to get to know this place.
But first, he has something else to attend to.
Where the hell was Jace.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul climbs over The City Walls, and slides down the Aquaduct into a fountain, then turns down an alley to find a city Center. Rasul sits on the steps, and stuffs his pipe with some Tobacco he had and puffs on it, hoping he could remember where the hell this Headquarters is, but if he couldn't, he'd at least visit the Red Lantern District and get him some Elf tail

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Alia blinks into the far side of the city. "Wow..." she thought, "Im finally here in Ravinca. So many people! I can't wait to get started." She headed toward the center of the city, eager to meet her new colleagues.

Storm

Rasul walks down to the Red Lantern District, and enters a less than reputable residence, and pays for an hour of company with an elvish vixen

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Alia makes her way to headquarters easily, she passes through a bad neighborhood and sees a dwarf enter a suspicious house. "Huh strange."

She makes it to HQ and checks in, an attendant is waiting there.

"Hi there, sign your name and you can wait for the others in the sitting area." Are gestures to a seated space in the corner.

"Thanks..." says Alia, she signs her name and sits down. "Ah, Ravncia! I always loved it here" she thinks to herself. A thopter zooms by the window.

Storm

((
))​

Rasul returns back to that town square, still unsure of where the Hell this Headquarters is

Libk

A Planeswalker was sotting in his study in one of the Izzet guild halls, monitoring a device that he abd Jace worked on before abandoning the project. He had seen 3 people had planeswalked to ravnica, each from different planes. Tamiyo's message must have gotten to them. Not only that, but another Walker had gone away. To somewhere.... well he couldn't tell. This was puzzling for sure. He'd have to let Jace know but for now, he'd go meet the other walkers. There were a couple in the looking around. One had already found their way.

EN_Ral_1_Gallery.jpg

Ral Zarek had found one wandering around (Rasul) and approached the dwarf. "Hey there. Welcome to Ravnica. Might I be able to help you out?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Come on storm, is that necessary?))
((He's like this about 50 % of the time he uses Rasul. And he uses Rasul like 75% of the time))

Alwin makes his way towards the city center. He knows that Tamiyo and Jace - the two Walkers he knows are involved - are strong with blue mana. However, trying to sense blue mana nearby winds up with him ending up outside an Azorius Guildhall. Once he realizes this, he decides to look elsewhere.

Libk

GATEWATCH HQ, JACE'S HOME

Jace steps out of his study pouring over a scroll he got while on Innistrad, trying to figure out what had happened in their fight against Emrakul. It was like she wanted to be imprisoned in the moon, not yet ready to take over that world. It was strange. He didn't even notice that someone was waiting for him on a bench.

NEAR THE RAKDOS GUILDGATE

Ral stares at the dwarf, a little confused. "Sorry. I'm not quite sure I understood that. And I'm not sure you understood me. Here..." He hands over a device, one of his own creation, designed to help break language barriers like this. After all, he'd be seeing a lot more planeswalkers around now that Jace had called them to Ravnica. He put one in his ear and showed the dwarf he should do the same.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eventually, Alwin found his way to the HQ. He asked directions towards the offices of the Living Guild Pact, and eventually made his way there. Unsure of what to do, he entered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom