• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo nods determinedly. "Gotcha!" When the opportune moment comes Rengo draws his bow and attempts firing three more bomb arrows. The first two hit the forehead near the eyes but the third one manages to strike the weak spot!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the Beast crashes into a Mountain, staggered for a few Minutes. Rasul grabs a sword and attempts to find it's weak points

Storm

Rasul headed for what would be it's shoulders, and stabs there, hammering the blade in

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper just watches, scared, unsure what she can do in this fight. She had used her powers on other human being but something like this? But then she felt something else. It wasn't her emotions, and she could tell this because instead of just feeling afraid of the beast, she felt afraid to die. But they were winning this fight. She had no reason to think she was going to die. She yelled out "STOP IT GUYS! IT'S JUST SCARED!"

Storm

Rasul stops, and walks back
"it charged us. we cant really go on without tackling this obstacle

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks surprised at Vesper and lowers his bow. He certainly hadn't expected to hear that from her. All they did was act in self defence. Rengo looks mildly concerned.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
After everyone stops attacking the beast, it burrows back into the ground and runs off. Vesper didn't feel pain or fear anymore. "I. I'm sorry guys. I don't know why I said that..."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin sits up, head throbbing, "Damn that hurts..." he wonders whether it'd be better to stand up and walk down the side of the dune or just roll and let gravity do all the work.
Deciding that he doesn't want to get dizzy and throw up, he gets to his feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom