• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul stuffs the cloth into the Bottle, andlooks for a good place to toss this Molotov

Storm

Rasul rides his Stallion with Vesper behind him towards the sentries who were stealing the inventions. Rasul lights the Molotov, and tosses it at one of the Guards and then pulls his hammer out and strikes another

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A few days of battle continue on Kaladesh as a revolution to overthrow the consulate begins. Many battles are fought by the Gatewatch and friends and Vesper and Rengo learn a little more about what being a planeswalker means. They for a but of a team for a little, leading revolutionists to victory in taking over some of the Aether spires. Jace manages to take down the Consulate Flagship, Skysovereign, with the help of Rasul. Alwin and Liliana take on Tezzeret, though really Alwin wasn't too important to the fight. They battle Tezzeret at the planar bridge, where Tezzeret tells Liliana that Nicol Bolas is on the plane where Razaketh is, a name that Alwin would recognize from the realm of demons. A rather powerful demon lord who resided on the plane of Amonkhet. Before Liliana can kill Tezzeret, Chandra and Gideon, flying The Hope of Ghirapur, crash into the planar bridge and destroy it, simultaneously providing Tezzeret with the perfect distraction to get away.

Not too much longer, The gatewatch sits at the home of a friend they had made during their battles. Yahenni, one of the aetherborn, was having it's death party. They were all rather sad for it, but Yahenni didn't seem sad at all. In fact, it seemed happy. It had lived the life it wanted and lived well. The gatewatch sit together to discuss their next move, after Ajani swears his oath to the Gatewatch.

"So. We need to decided what we're doing. Nicol Bolas is on Amonkhet, it would probably be best if we tried to get the jump on him before Tezzeret can warn him about us." Jace spoke first after Ajani's oath, getting to business.

Storm

" yeah. You do that. Send us images of your defeat." Rasul says as he tries not to remember hes a weak link to this team

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al shakes his head, "I doubt we'll beat Tezzeret there. Hes got too much of a head start, and knows more about his location than we do. Bolas probably knows by now."

Storm

Rasul press a button on the sife and the leaf lights. Rasul blows a smoke halo onto Alwin

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shoves Rasul to the ground, holding his breath, "You know what that **** does to the people around you. Get your ass outside if youre gonna smoke," he did not fancy getting a secondhand high AGAIN.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I agree with the demon. Nicol Bolas is too powerful to take on. We should find more allies on Dominaria and then go to Amonkhet. I've beaten Bolas before but I shouldn't have...." Ajani spoke out after Alwin said his piece. After Alwin pushes Rasul, A bank stands up to intervene. "Please, demon, small man, don't fight."

Storm

the smoke gets to Ajani. he relives the death of Elspeth
_________
"says mr. brimstone. you eminate smoke"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom