• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Could... couldn't you just acti ally teach how to planeswalk?" Vesper asked a bit nervously. She wasn't exactly a fan of that motorcycle

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul smiles
" here is how you planeswalk. First you do this...spin around. STOP. double take three times. One two three. Then Pelvic thrust"

Storm

"Im joking. Channel your mana then envision a door to the place you intend to go and..."
Rasul ends up at the Red Nymph, Lythan, Amaterras

Libk

(You can also visually follow people so with that)

Vesper reaches her hand out and tugs as if pulling a curtain aside, not really a door, but she's surprised to she she's making it work. She manages to follow Rasul and funds herself on another world.

Storm

Rasul laughs. "Im not teaching you. The guy who taught me is training you"
Rasul whistles a distinct whistle

Libk

The whistle rings through Amaterras, but no one responds to it. Normally Ashar would have just popped up right next to Rasul. Something was Wrong. "Uh.... what exactly are we waiting for?" Vesper chimed in after a few moments.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin falls out from the rafters above them. He glances around at the stunned people surrounding him.
"I made it!" he yells excitedly. He sees everyone else staring at him, confused, "I... don't like doors," he lies, "I promised to meet these guys here, but I had to come in my own way," he glances at a slightly ajar window high up on the wall, "Nice place you got here, keep."

Storm

good luck, fam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul looks at the keeps, and grabs a dwarven maid and hugs her tight
" MOTHER!"
"Is that My Boy, Rasulynin!"

Storm

" I don't know, Alwin. is it"
" Oh honey I was so worried. me and the girls were waiting for you. there was this pale woman here who was looking for you. hardly spoke a word of dwarvish

Libk

Vesper just found a spot to sit down. Once again, no cell phone reception on this plane either. She started freezing and melting the drink of someone at the counter, always melting it before they drank, keeping there drink cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom