• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Madness? This is Kaladesh! Honestly we shou..."
Rasul runs as fast as he can.... He doesnt want Those assholes stealing his stallion

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin for once follows Rasul, "There's a lot of great stuff there. We can't just let them have it," he suggests, "Let's go protect while we can and give this crew some extra time to prepare."

Storm

Rasul finds his Stallion, and Rides it on through to Ravinca- a safe plane he thought that no one would follow, besides the infinite city thing would be easier to traverse this way, suddenly The Justicar from earlier sees Rasul
"Well look who's here. it's that midget from earlier"
Rasul floors it, and rides for a park or some sort of area that is not just towering city

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin watches Rasul disappear to another plane, "Great..." he growls, "Looks like we'll have to do it without him. Let's go guys," they're almost to the festival now, and the guards are in sight, "Get 'em!"

Storm

Rasul shifts to Kaladesh, grabbing Vesper, and outing her on ***** seat
"Honey, you're glad you said you knew me. you're lying, but it's nice. I have an idea to end this, but I need a few things. can you get me a spherical bottle full of either, a Rag, and something to launch it?"

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al is about to summon a fireball, but thinks better of it and instead pulls out a weapon he'd brought with him from his home plane
Image.ashx

He begins smacking at the soldiers, careful to avoid the use of spells, just in case. Most of his are... explosive.

Storm

" so... what should I call you, Ice Temptress" Rasul says as they head for an Aether Tank"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper didn't quite enjoy suddenly being picked up by Rasul, but Rasul is Rasul so she didn't fight it too much. She sighed a little when he called her 'Ice tempress' and shook her head. "I guess you really don't remember me, huh Rasul? Jace probably doesn't either..." Rasul would feel a little twinge of sadness as they rode. "Vesper. Name is Vesper. Nice to meet you again, Rasul."

Storm

Rasul kept riding on, feeling Vesper get solemn as they go. they reach an Aether Tank, where Rasul fills a bottle full

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom