• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Really? Even on other planes they know that band? Vesper started regretting she ever worked at that coffee shop

Libk

"Hey Rasul. Who are we waiting for anyway?" Vesper stopped messing with the man's drink, getting a bit bored. If she had this stuff figured out, she try and go back to earth but for now she had to wait and learn.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The bard kept badhering Vesper
" Ayy. Tu Canta, Karamio?"

Rasul looks to Vesper
" we're waiting on my mentor, Ashar..in the meantime... Sing. He wont stop until you do, will you, Lee?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin walks past Lee and trips, spilling his drink all over the player and his instrument. He wobbles a little as he stands and apologizes profusely to the unhappy dwarf, "So sorry man. So..." he looks at his empty glass and wanders back over to Rasul, "Or we can do that."

Libk

Suddenly Rasul near a a faint voice. It sounds familiar, almost like Ashar. But the voice is too faint to make out what's being said.

Storm

"I think He's in trouble. I think we have to save him" Rasul goes outside and hops on his Stallion.
" Ringo. care to join me"

Storm

a group of travelling Demons just stand there and watch Alwin make an ass of himself
"Hey Look. it's one of those idiots from Big Rock"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom