• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Look, everyone to HQ, even you, Rasul. I need you." Jace looked over into the stands as he said this and started heading out.

Vesper just tagged along following Jace and Alwin. She still hadn't answered Al's question. She probably hadn't heard it.

Libk

"Wrong HQ ,and I doubt she can. Not yet at least. We're going to that factory from earlier. War is about to break out"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo was starting to wonder if he should even be joining these people. He had no idea what they were even doing. But he wanted to find out the truth as to why Rasul didn't know him.

"So uhm..." Rengo says to get the others' attention. "Would it be appropriate for me to join you guys for a while? And if so, could I get a short explanation about what you're doing?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Thats up to the man in the hood. Plus, they dont even trust me with that kind of info. They only let Al here in on everything"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yeah, like I know much," Al replies, "Jace tells people what they need to know. Now come on, the more the merrier," he starts jogging towards the factory.

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh..." Rengo looks clearly confused. "If I do come along I'm gonna need some kind of plan though. Maybe I won't even be needed. I mean, I have no clue at all what this group even is. All I know is that Rasul doesn't seem to know me even though he should, and I suppose I've talked some to Vesper as well.."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at alwin
"Look. Lets bring him along. If we run into something we cant handle, ae throw him in front and return to Ravinca for a few Brews, savvy?"

Libk

Everyone arrives at the factory to see chaos. People are creating whatever inventions they can to prepare for this fight. Even dangerous vehicles are in the works. Pia gets to work on a thopter much larger than most thopters that have been seen on kaladesh, a map is being laid down on a table, and people are scrambling to send messages to others outside the factory. They're preparing for war.

"We just got a report, the consulate is confiscating all of the inventions of the Fair." Someone says to Pia as she comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom