• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Quotes

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Just found a nice one this week.

"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

Kirino

Tatakae
"Life,dreams,hope.Where do they come from,and where do they go?Such meaningless things....ILL DESTROY THEM ALL!!!"-Kefka

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
"Funny thing about weekends when you're unemployed .. They don't mean quite so much, except that you get to hang out with your working friends." - Les Claypool

"If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane." - Dave Mustaine

"It's like Deja Vu all over again." - Yogi Berra

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
"It will not break! It will not... it broke." - Aladdin
"We are gonna die." - Toy Story
"This chest is cursed." - The Mummy Returns

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" -Salvador Dali

"Hm, must've been one of those unidentified flying cupcakes" -The Beatles "Yellow Submarine"

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken" -Tyler Durden from "Fight Club"

Art is anything you can get away with" - Andy Warhol (meh, not a big fan of his work, but he was delightfully out of his mind)

Last edited:
Well, I was reading today, and I found a quote that I liked:

"Life isn't a support-system for art. It's the other way around."
-Stephen King, On Writing

Austin

Austin
From Fullmetal Alchemist:

"It's ironic that as scientists that don't believe in God, we are the ones who are closest to God."

"For the love of Hillary Duff on a Stick!" -chuggaaconroy

"Reach for the sky!" -Woody from Toy Story

"All toasters toast toast." Mario from Hotel Mario

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
"Millions saw the apple fall but Newton was the only one who asked why." ~ A poster on the wall of the school science lab.

"Life is **** and then you die." ~ My friend's dad XD

"He's gonna make you look like a fool LIKE A FOOL!" ~ Phoebe Buffay from F.R.I.E.N.D.S

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf the Grey, Fellowship of the Ring.

&

"Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" - Aragorn, Return of the King

Lord of the Rings is just filled with inspirational quotes. =)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
'So they have to let girls wear trousers but boys aren't allowed to wear skirts? Sexist swines.' - my riend commenting on my schools uniform policy

'People are like slinkys. basically useless but it sure is fun to watch them fall down stairs.'

'Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them they die.'

Im not entirely sure where I got those last 2 from

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom