• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Quotes

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
"Embrace the suckage!"
-George (Acting counselor at my theater camp.)

"You can blame your problems on the world for so long, before it all becomes the same old song..."
-The (Shipped) Gold Standard-Fall Out Boy

"Life sucks and then you die."
-Unknown

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Funny Quotes:
Sophia
: [playing Scrabble with Dorothy] I win!
Dorothy
: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. There is no such word as that!
Sophia
: There certainly is.
Dorothy
: Fine. I'll look it up, and if it isn't in the dictionary, I win.
Sophia
: We don't have a dictionary.
Dorothy
: Yes we do.
Sophia
: Not anymore, the robbers took it.
Dorothy: They stole our dictionary?
Sophia
: That's right. Too bad.
Dorothy
: Ma, "disdam" is not a word! You made it up.
Sophia
: It's a word!
Dorothy
: Fine. Use it in a sentence.
Sophia
: [pauses] You're no good at disdam game!
Sophia: I lived eighty, eighty-one years; I survived two world wars, pneumonia, a stroke and two operations. One night I'll belch, and Stable Mabel here will blow my head off!
Serious
-Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors,you might see anything. You could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again! -The Doctor
-Remember this: Nothing is written in the stars. Not these stars, nor any others. No one controls your destiny-Greg Mag.
-Happy endings are still endings.
-Those who don't try never look foolish.
-Memory is a part of the present. It builds us up inside; it knits our bones to our muscles and keeps our hearts pumping. It is memory that reminds our bodies to work, and memory that reminds our spirits to work to: it keeps us who we are.
-Not everyone is born a witch or a saint. Not everyone is born talented, or crooked, or blessed; some are born definite in no particular at all. We are a fountain of shimmering contradictions, most of us. Beautiful in the concept, if we're lucky, but frequently tedious or regrettable as we flesh ourselves out.
-"He lingered at the door, and said, 'The Lion wants courage, the Tin Man a heart, and the Scarecrow brains. Dorothy wants to go home. What do you want?'...
She couldn't say forgiveness, not to Liir. She started to say 'a soldier,' to make fun of his mooning affections over the guys in uniform. But realizing even as she said it that he would be hurt, she caught herself halfway, and in the end what came out of her mouth surprised them both. She said, 'A soul-' He blinked at her
1st part is from the golden girls the second part is from Wicked the Life and times of the wicked witch of the west by Gregory Magurie

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
"Live as if you'll die tomorrow, dream as if you'll live forever" James Dean
"Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die" Freddie Mercury
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold" Zelda Fitzgerald (yes she was real)
"They couldn't shoot an elephant at this dist-" Last words of General John Sedgewick before before being shot
"Imaganing the future is a kind of nostalgia" Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska, John Green)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
"How she does it is a conundrum wrapped in an enigma-stuffed mystery. Or, y'know, a mystendrum." - Wurtzer, Professor Layton.

"College! Job! Family! And one day, if you're really lucky, you'll be standing here yelling at a teenager of your own." - Mr. Shan, Vampire's assistant.

"Yes, I smell like a horse. No, I don't consider that to be a problem." - Unknown. At least unknown to me.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
"Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by an 'orrible ****, me." - Bricktop, Snatch.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
-Black Knight: 'tis but a scratch
-Arthur: A scratch!? Your arm's off!
-Black Knight: No it isn't
-Arthur: What's that then?
-Black Knight: 'tis but a flesh wound

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail--

Magatha

Magatha
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with Ketchup."
I think this is a version of one by Tolkien: "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger" The fellowship of the ring, chapter three.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

O

Oni Link 45

he who laughs last... obviously didnt get the joke

Last edited by a moderator:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Mine are:

What the firetruck!?! (Smosh)

What the toast? (me)

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!! (Suburban Commando)

Do a barrel roll! (Peppy Hare)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom