• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fanbase That You Hate.

Like everybody here, i hate call of duty fanbase, they're just annoying, they tend to think that their games are the best and most of the time they hate on other franchises. They need to know that treyarch (is this how you write it?) or activision (i don't know which one it is) are milking their money (with almost one game every year and dlcs...)

And I also hate some people of the Final Fantasy fanbase, the ones that always say: "Final Fantasy 7 is the best rpg/game ever !!" Or those who are ditching other rpg franchise.

Same goes for some people in the zelda fanbase, the fanboys that will always say that OoT is the best game ever. Now don't get me wrong, i love OoT and i think it's a great game but those people are often bashing new zelda games that are announced, and they often look down on them. It's like they were stuck in 1998!

And for the sonic fanbase, i didn't know they have that kind of atitude. I mean, i like sonic since i'm 6 and i didn't know about that. I like the 2 sonic (classic and modern sonic) and modern sonic design never bothered me. It's just some games that i'm not really fond of (i.e shadow the hedgehog with the gun feature which plays fine but it doesn't suit rhe sonic universe).

Anyway, i know not everybody in these fanbase haven't that way of thinking, it's just that i don't like the way people rant on other games/franchise just because they think their favorite game/franchise is the best one. I wish they would understand that video games are evovlving every year gameplay wise, graphic wise,etc. and realise that every game is becoming more and more obsolete after a couple year.

Any fanbase that criticize other genre and games without trying them, really. I see that everywhere. Even on ZD.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
The Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo fanbase. I like Call of Duty but all their fans do is trash other games. Battlefield, Halo, and Call of Duty fans are constantly bashing each other, it's becoming like a religious or political argument where everyone thinks they're right but no one will ever win.

Garo

Boy Wonder
I hate the following fanbases big time:

Call of Duty
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy

These are smelly basers who think their favorite franchises are the only ones in existences.

And one that I like...

My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Is-Magic-Season-2-Episode-7-May-the-Best-Pet-Win-.jpg

The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Anyway, I don't hate gaming fanbases. In this market there is a game for everybody, so let them be fans of theirs. As long as they leave me be and don't intrude on my games then I have no objections.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Legend of Zelda/Mario. Don't go hating on other games because they have violence. COD isn't about shooting stuff, it's about shooting stuff and having fun.

COD. Six year old's shouldn't know those words. Just shut up and play the game, And please, turn off your mike when your asking your mom for another redbull. Other games aren't for losers either.

Sonic. He hasn't had a good game since adventure 2. Shut up about it.

Pokemon. They've been doing what COD has done for twenty years. The same thing over and over again. Huge Pokémon fans are just as oblivious as huge COD fans.

Last edited:
I'd probably have to say the Amnesia fanbase.
Just because I'm sick seeing people do unfunny playthroughs on it.

And then, of course, Call of duty. Blah.
Mob mentalities are cool. :cooky:

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I hate Call of Duty fanbases, I REALLY hate Justin Bieber fanbases, and the Sonic fanbase just annoys me to no end. Seriously, it must be the only fanbase that freaks out about eye color.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I don't really like the anti-Nintendo fanbases because they like to complain about Nintendo systems having inferior graphics to the Xbox 360 and PS3 even though graphics don't make the game in my opinion. I also don't like how they dismiss Nintendo games as being "kiddy" or "childish." As you can see by my profile pic, I'm a Guitar Hero fan. I dislike Rock Band fans because they always talk about Rock Band games being absolutely perfect and Guitar Hero games having horrible songs and stuff.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Definitely the Call of Duty fanbase and Mass Effect. They can't about EVERYTHING. They think they are better than EVERYONE else and shun people down if they don't like it for ANY reason.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Personally, I hate the Sonic Fanbase since they complain about stupid crap like green eyes, longs legs, ect.

I Totally Agree With You. The Voice Acting Argument Was Bad Enough, Then AKnotholeResident Posted His Sonic 4 Reaction On YouTube And The Sonic Fanbase Hit A New Low

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom