• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Once again, the final vote tally:

Mellow Ezlo (1) - Justac00lguy
Sadia (9) - Repentance, Musicfan, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Lady of the Leaves, David, Blackkirby, Linkdude74, Johnny Sooshi

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Crus@der77x, Heroine of Time, Mido, Pendio, Sadia

The members of the house made a decision once more, quicker this time, and they drove their choice out of the house and into the front yard. "He made me do it, okay?" Sadia protested. "He pressured me into it, alright? It's not my fault!" He threw his cap on and, like the man before him did, strode away from the house, muttering under his breath about how he was going to leave anyway.

Sadia was Jimmy Kent, the Mafia Roleblocker

Night 3 begins!

Those with night actions, please tell me your targets by Tuesday, February 10 at 9:00pm MDT. That's in about 46 hours.

The Living:
A Link In Time
Blackkirby
Crus@der77x
David
DekuNut
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Justac00lguy
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Musicfan
Pendio
Repentance

The Dead:
Chocolate Storm - Matthew Crawley, a Survivor (poisoned Night 1)
Scarfed - Thomas Barrow, Mafia Usurper (lynched Day 2)
Sadia - Jimmy Kent, Mafia Roleblocker (lynched Day 3)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The sky was black, and most of the residents were asleep. However, there was work to be done. A woman traversed the hallways once more, searching for her target's room. She checked around to make sure that no one was watching, then she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She silently crept in and opened the window. Amazed that the creaking didn't arouse her, she shrugged and placed a hand over Mellow Ezlo's mouth to stifle any screaming. The lady awoke with a start, made eye contact with her assailant, and they both nodded and the woman threw Mellow Ezlo out the window.

Meanwhile, as Johnny Sooshi was standing outside his nearby cottage, breathing in the relaxing fresh air, he felt the cane he was leaning on give way. He fell to the ground and, to his surprise, he rolled downhill into a ditch. He dislodged something that he assumed to be a lever, and heavy boxes came down on top of him, crushing him.

Mellow Ezlo was Lady Edith Crawley, the Hated Townie
Johnny Sooshi was John Bates, the Town Neighborizer

The Living:
A Link In Time
Blackkirby
Crus@der77x
David
DekuNut
Heroine of Time
Justac00lguy
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74
Mido
Musicfan
Pendio
Repentance

The Dead:
Chocolate Storm - Matthew Crawley, a Survivor (poisoned Night 1)
Scarfed - Thomas Barrow, Mafia Usurper (lynched Day 2)
Sadia - Jimmy Kent, Mafia Roleblocker (lynched Day 3)
Mellow Ezlo - Edith Crawley, Hated Townie (thrown out a window Night 3)
Johnny Sooshi - John Bates, Neighborizer (crushed to death Night 3)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 4 begins!

Day ends on Sunday, February 15 at 9:00pm MDT.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
James can you explain your role a little more without full on claiming? I missed the end of the previous day and briefly looked through and it seemed you were 100% sure Sadia was scum. It doesn't look like you're a cop, but I'm confused by your role since you keep saying "unless the game mods screw me over".

Anyway, I think we can identify a few Townies at this point and I know one as well.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Please read the last day, JC. I explained my role and I am not going to be redundant and do it again.

Anyway, last night I got an Innocent result on Thareous.

Something that has been bugging me is Heroine of Time and A Link in Time's inactivity. I'd like to see more from them but given that they aren't doing anything to help us, I think they are both very viable lynch and vig targets.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To put any doubt in your sanity aside, I can confirm that your results on Thar are 100% accurate.

Anyway, with some information in-game and with the lynching of two scum, I've narrowed the list down to 6 people. Of course I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the final two scum are there, unless there is a 5 man Mafia team which isn't out of the equation yet. Funny thing is, 4 of these are inactive, so it's hard to really pin point and pick apart their posts.

I'm not sure who to go with out of them to be honest, I want to wait and see how the next couple of (irl) days go first.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have a feeling a lot of them are on the list because of their inactivity... If they were more active, maybe they would be easier to read (Hint to inactives)
Mind sharing this list of yours JC?

Pen

The game is on!
Like JC I have actually also been able to narrow down my list of suspects to exactly six people. Here it is:

LD
BK
Thar
Heroine
JC
Mido

Personally I am quite convinced that the final Mafiosi are amongst these six players. I would love to see JC's list as well though!

Also, a question to Rep and LotL: Did Johnny manage to get another Neighbor in to your little hood before he was killed?

Jamie

So you (JC) and Thar are masons, mf and pendio are lovers.

Well this is my list right now
A Link In Time - ???
Blackkirby - ???
Crus@der77x - Mason
David
DekuNut - Vig
Heroine of Time - ???
Justac00lguy - Mason
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74 - ???
Mido - ???
Musicfan - Lover
Pendio - Lover
Repentance

so that leaves ALIT, Blackkirby, Heroine, LD and Mido. All 5 of those are fairly inactive lol.

Pendio, may I ask why you don't have ALIT on your list?

I don't have any huge suspicions, but I'm going to look through the last few days and pick out who to kill tonight. Chances are we have this game won, but it's not the time to get too cocky.

Jamie

Also, jonny did not get anyone last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom