• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thar, you don't trust my investigation results?

Jamie

And yes, anyone in the neighborhood can use their powers as I believe was established like a real life week ago.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Oh ya, I was gonna comment on the possibility of you guys being connected simply based on the fact that you've 'liked' almost all of his posts, lol. Masons, perhaps? Or Lovers?

Or scumbuds? ;)

This is the post Music was referring to. Also, a lot of interesting info has been said and a a lot has been talked about. I'll put myself on the lynch wagon for this as well but I don't have much more to say on the matter that other people haven't said.

Vote: Sadia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo (1) - Justac00lguy
Sadia (8) - Repentance, Musicfan, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Lady of the Leaves, David, Blackkirby, Linkdude74

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Crus@der77x, Heroine of Time, Johnny Sooshi, Mido, Pendio, Sadia

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. (One more vote till hammer.) Day ends on Monday, February 9 at 9:00pm MDT.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Thar, you don't trust my investigation results?

That wasn't the reason behind my question, because I only wanted to corroborate that everyone in the Neighborhood could still use their power roles. If this was a Cult group, then they wouldn't be able to do that; I presume that the Neighborhood is exempt from that, though. That's how it was in every Mafia game I've been in (which included Cult).

To answer you directly: It's not that I distrust your results, but would rather approach them with caution.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
One question before I commit to my vote... Specifically toward Johnny, although I guess Rep could answer this also.

Could anyone brought into this Neighborhood/Cult/thingamajig still use their powers from before?

Yeah. It just lets me communicate with them, and them with me and each other. It doesn't inhibit any roles.

Since communicating with Jamie, I believe his investigation results. Overall I feel they're pretty damn accurate. And really, I doubt the next 24 hours will give us something that removes all these votes.

Jamie

I have never seen someone so skeptical about investigation results. Even if I was insane, then that would just mean David was scum and he would be nightkilled. With 1 mafia member already do you really think I'd sacrifice myself like that? Don't you think someone would have counter claimed or something? You're not making any sense.

Obviously, if I have been investigating people the whole time whilst in Jonnys chat, I can still use my ability.

Jamie

1 mafia member already dead*

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Johnny hammered seconds before I was going to post my defense. :P

I wish I played better this game, oh well.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll consider Sadia a bit more, but everyone should know that I'm cautious about placing votes on just about anyone from game to game (most notably as Town).
While I know this, I find it odd that you brought it up now. You don't even have any votes on you, or any real suspicions on you as far as I can tell.

Jamie

Before the night scene comes, I would like to mention that if Sadia is scum, Deku, you should kill Ez tonight.

Hated Townie is actually a hurtful role, in Lylo, a hated Townie actually makes it a race to vote. Imagine 1 scum, 2 town. Scum votes for hated townie, they automatically win. Sorry Ez, but you need to go before the end game.

If Sadia is town, kill David, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom