• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Never got to saying this, but it was a fun game. Great setup Gumball! That was one of the cleanest wins I've ever been in, so great work. Now mafia, maybe be a bit more active and careful, hm?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yeah, no, I feel pretty horrible. Especially since it was LG's game and I was really looking forward to seeing what she'd done. She's been talking about it with me since Marching Band Mafia. :( I've just been majorly overwhelmed with school lately. That, combined with a general sense of laziness, made me completely inactive.

Really sorry about that, LG, and the rest of my scumbuds.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Yeah, no, I feel pretty horrible. Especially since it was LG's game and I was really looking forward to seeing what she'd done. She's been talking about it with me since Marching Band Mafia. :( I've just been majorly overwhelmed with school lately. That, combined with a general sense of laziness, made me completely inactive.

Really sorry about that, LG, and the rest of my scumbuds.
I'll only love you again when we finally beat the Game & Watch stage together. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom