• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm not positive as it hasn't failed yet, but I think I get no result back.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
And I'd rather pendio not be targeted. You should be able to guess why with what the two of us had been doing.

Unvote

Vote sadia

Reactions: Pen

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just checking... It may be a sanity thing.
But, for the most part, I trust you. If this is why, then I'll join Sadia for now. If she turns up town for no reason though, my kill is decided.
Vote: Sadia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Right, I was weary of doing this but I guess it's time.

I've been slightly lying to everyone here. I only thought Johnny was scum because of softclaims he had about his character in the neighborizer chat, and then I extrapolated info from the wiki. Really, it was baseless.
I actually know with almost certainty that Sadia is Guilty. Unless my sanity is suspect, that is. I would suggest that everyone vote for her. I'd also like to mention that I'm pretty sure that David is Innocent, again unless my sanity is suspect.

I didn't lie about the mods being a bit of a bastard towards me, though. You see, I have a 20% chance every night of not knowing any alignments.

Huh, interesting. So you're like a modified cop then? Or something along those lines.
I see no reason not to trust you, you haven't done anything scummy. I'm willing to take your word for it.

btw mods, can we get a count pls? :senpaipls:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
And I'd rather pendio not be targeted. You should be able to guess why with what the two of us had been doing.

Unvote

Vote sadia

Oh ya, I was gonna comment on the possibility of you guys being connected simply based on the fact that you've 'liked' almost all of his posts, lol. Masons, perhaps? Or Lovers?

Or scumbuds? ;)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Just checking... It may be a sanity thing.
But, for the most part, I trust you. If this is why, then I'll join Sadia for now. If she turns up town for no reason though, my kill is decided.
If she does turn up town, I suggest you kill David, because I am not totally sure if my sanity. How about this, if she turns up town, kill david, and if david is also town, you can have a field day on me tomorrow. I doubt I'm insane though, given I also have the 20% restriction, but who knows with these mods.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I
If she does turn up town, I suggest you kill David, because I am not totally sure if my sanity. How about this, if she turns up town, kill david, and if david is also town, you can have a field day on me tomorrow. I doubt I'm insane though, given I also have the 20% restriction, but who knows with these mods.
Well see.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Just wanted to point out that you said this. After all, you also said

Now back to Day 2.

To be fair, with the first night, I felt the SK had no reason not to strike. We didn't have a lynch that day, so we had nothing to link anything together. If I hadn't gotten lucky on day 2, we wouldn't have anything still. Also, it's day 3 now. =p I think after a mafioso is flipped, the SK has more reason to be cautious since they don't want to be linked to whatever deaths may occur.

My change in votes has to do with my wish for us to have a lynch today. I found Sadia more suspicious than Dekunut anyway due to what Rep had told us. Though I can't be 100% certain of his alignment, I'm still willing to trust him. At very least, these next few deaths should shine some light on whether he can really be trusted.

unvote

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
You guys... the one day I'm not around you post for three pages. Why. XD

Vote Count

Mellow Ezlo (1) - Justac00lguy
Sadia (5) - Repentance, Musicfan, Dekunut, Mellow Ezlo, Lady of the Leaves
Dekunut (1) - David

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, Heroine of Time, Johnny Sooshi, Linkdude74, Mido, Pendio, Sadia

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. Day ends on Monday, February 9 at 9:00pm MDT.

David

But you called me here...
Well, that was a lot of fun to read. DekuNut, I have my suspicions on you, but I'm willing to let them go. Lady, you have a great point in us all being united for progress. I agree with the suspicions on Sadia as well. Also, given Rep's results on investigations (I'm seriously innocent guys and my role may become very important should anyone important die, all I'm saying). I'm totally willing to go with the rest of the town on this lynch for unity and progression and scum hunting. I have nothing else to really add at this point.

Unvote

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Hey so Sorry I'm a bit late for today I have been very very VERY busy but I have been keeping up on my phone just wasn't able to make a good post.

On the day so far I had growing suspicions on Sadia but now that this has happened I am ready to place my vote. How this turn out should definitely help us pin point who is scum and who inst. I still want to hear what you have to say about this situation Sadia if your here.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
There seem to be quite a few dual roles in this game.

One question before I commit to my vote... Specifically toward Johnny, although I guess Rep could answer this also.

Could anyone brought into this Neighborhood/Cult/thingamajig still use their powers from before?

I'll consider Sadia a bit more, but everyone should know that I'm cautious about placing votes on just about anyone from game to game (most notably as Town).

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Mind filling us in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom