• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
All of my judgment is telling me it's between ALIT, Heroine and LD. Blackkirby defended the neighbors saying it was very unlikely for them to be cult, and actively helped the town many times. Mido made this post

EBWODP

Hold up, my phone just messed up my post. (I'm telling you, it's not easy when your main computer doesn't even work. :dry:)

Anyways, I posted the quote above because DekuNut brought up something about his role and his Night 1 attempt at using his role failing. It seems that DekuNut spelled out his role in this post, or at least that's what I initially got out of it Day 2. This makes me just a tad more hesitant about going after him. Personally, I find LOTL's statements on Sadia intriguing, as her playing has been similar in discreetness to Scarfed. (Albeit, she has been decently active in short bursts.) And another thing, I may sound stupid for this, but I definitely did not catch on to Mezlo's softclaim for better or worse! XD I need to break this funk I'm in, so I definitely will ponder over these options....

One quick thing: I found JC's post about a cult being present, if indeed Johnny is lying. Perhaps it is so, but I definitely think it's a huge gamble going after him.

going after Sadia WELL before I claimed.

LD's "yay, I'm being suspected" seemed really odd and suspicious to me, and also the fact that he's posted only 2-3 times and NONE of his posts have been helping the town (except for his one vote on Sadia which was AFTER I claimed)

So, without further ado, I will

Vote: Linkdude74

Pen

The game is on!
So you (JC) and Thar are masons, mf and pendio are lovers.

Why do you suspect it to be specifically like this? Just curious. Also, I would like some sort of confirmation from both JC and Thar. Are the two of you somehow connected to each other more than you are connected to any other player in this game?

Pendio, may I ask why you don't have ALIT on your list?

On day one both Scarf and Sadia voted for ALIT. Sure, at the time it looked just like simple RVS, but looking back I do not really think that they would both vote for a fellow Mafioso like that.

Also, jonny did not get anyone last night.

Do you know who he targeted? Oh, and do you know who he targeted on the other night when his night action somehow failed?

Jamie

Why do you suspect it to be specifically like this? Just curious. Also, I would like some sort of confirmation from both JC and Thar. Are the two of you somehow connected to each other more than you are connected to any other player in this game?

On day one both Scarf and Sadia voted for ALIT. Sure, at the time it looked just like simple RVS, but looking back I do not really think that they would both vote for a fellow Mafioso like that.

Do you know who he targeted? Oh, and do you know who he targeted on the other night when his night action somehow failed?

JC and Thar as masons because JC said he knows one townie and then said my claim that Thar is innocent (my investigation result) is 100% accurate. I know that JC has to be town, otherwise thar will speak up about him and JC not being masons. I know my sanity is good because Sadia was scum. The only possibility is that Thar is GF and they are pretending to be Masons, but I doubt it.

MF and you liked each others posts, so I assume lovers. Of course, it could be the other way around, but I don't think so.

That's a good point on Scarf and Sadia. Neither of them taking their vote off for a while probably shows that ALIT is town. However, there was still a lot of time left...but they did risk starting a big bandwagon. Another thing to note is that Mido had a vote on Scarfed and Scarfed almost reached the half majority, and Mido never took it off. Another reason for Mido being in the clear. So I'm putting it between LD, Heroine and Blackkirby now, unless Thar is GF that is. Out of those 3, LD and Heroine seem the most suspicious.

I see LD is claiming RB, but I'm not sure I'm buying it. Perhaps he is a Mafia RB?

Jamie

Oh, LD is claiming doctor, I see.

Perhaps we should adhere to his claim? I think we may have this in the bag. I am going to investigate JC tonight I think, on the off chance that Thar is actually GF. With LD, Blackkirby, Mido, Heroine and ALIT as the only likely candidates (unless Thar is GF, of course), and Mido and ALIT very likely town, if LD is actually doctor the chances of us losing are very slim.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Mod note: Heroine of Time and A Link in Time need to start posting. If they do not post by the end of the day (provided it isn't cut short by a hammer vote), they will be modkilled.

Carry on. :bubsy:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You guys are a lot closer now. Thing is, if I target the wrong person and they were to be killed I will die. But target the right person and we both live. That's why I was curious about Deku's target.

Jamie

I think if he uses his powers on the Mafia, he dies. Correct? Or does the Mafia member have to be targeted for a kill?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have no idea. Someone my character favors. That's why I tried to figure out Deku's target. To see if I was right. But I wasn't. And obviously no one was protected last night. I ended up missing night 2 because I was extremely busy

Jamie

If you only have to target a mafia member to die LD, who have you targeted thusfar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom