• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My list is more or less the same. Obviously I omit myself from yours Pendio and put you in that place.

I was looking through Libk's posts when I made that post before and I was writing out why I think we should lynch him, but I just didn't feel there was enough against him to persuade people. I'm going to hold off though simply because Libk is explaining a role and I want to see what he has to say.

Also for reference, this is the post I'm most suspicious of:

This is the post Music was referring to. Also, a lot of interesting info has been said and a a lot has been talked about. I'll put myself on the lynch wagon for this as well but I don't have much more to say on the matter that other people haven't said.

Vote: Sadia

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
EBWOP: @Rep, I'll die instead of them if I target wrong. If the person my character favors is targeted, with both live. Although I guess that assumes a kill is what targets.

Libk

EBWOPAgain: ALiT on night One, Musicfan last night. ALiT because I didn't know if people might target ALiT. And when the night scene showed someone guarding a door and stopping another person, I figured that was probably me. But after what deku said, I know it wasn't.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
And you don't even know what characters your character "favors"?

This is quite an obscure role, I don't see this as a viable scum fakeclaim. With that,
unvote
Vote: Heroine of Time

Libk

EBWOTP: And musicfan was because possible lovers and the thought that mafia might want to kill two birds with one stone

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm actually somewhat tempted to lynch you to find out.

If you're you're Town, we can confirm MF and Alit and if you're Mafia then we can probably assume one of those two (at least) is scum as well.

Jamie

MF is not scum, there's no way. He is almost certainly lovers with Pendio, I have very little doubt about that.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I wouldn't go after MF anyway, he's on my innocent list, but if he did flip scum, I'm just saying there's a good chance he would name drop one of his scum buds to trick us.

Just a thought.

Libk

Except lynching me won't confirm anything about ALiT or MF. I can protect people, but if I they were to be killed and it's not the person I favor(who I don't know) I die instead of my target.

So if Mafia targets ALIT, and I target ALIT, and ALIT is not my favored, I will die for ALIT

Jamie

Yeah, I say we lynch Heroine. Get it over with quick and then Deku can nk I'm going to go with Blackkirby. I really trust Mido right now.

Jamie

Going to investigate JC tonight to make sure thar isn't GF.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh, ok. I think your first description of your role made me think of another quite similar role.

I think at this point we're just going with trail and error, so I'll be happy to oblige.

Pen

The game is on!
Unvote: Linkdude74

DN, I do not want to tell you to night kill just one specific person tonight, but BK, Mido or possibly LD would be good choices in my opinion.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Heroine of Time (3) - Repentance, Justac00lguy, Pendio

Not voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, David, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Lady of the Leaves, Linkdude74, Mido, Musicfan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Day ends on Sunday, February 15 at 9:00pm MDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom