• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Well, then, I will now drop Maggie for a Town Picori... they are awesome...

So now I have Fraaz: Master of Icy Fire, a Town Picori, and Zelda's Spirit.
I take it the vote still hasn't come to a decision yet, so my location will remain at New Hyrule Castle
And I still have the Spirit Flute.

Austin

Austin
If Malon is still floating around I may take her and put Guru-Guru up for grabs. Although it may be unhealthy of me to have such an obsession with that particular red-headed model.....

M

Mighty Deku

I drop the biggoron sword and claim, The mirror of twilight

YOU GOT THE MIRROR OF TWILIGHT, SET TO C AND SELECT IT TO MAKE THE TWILI DANCE!

sorry Master Kokiri , I just had to, U know , when you did it it was so cool

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I have the Happy Mask Salesman, but I'm not trading him unless i can have Fierce deity.

I have fierce diety mask. But I can't trade an item for a charecter. Because then I'll have no item, and four charecters instead. Random Person has oni link, you'll have to ask him.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Serpent,may I please have volvagia.I'll even give you *gulp* bunny link.You could take medli or beedle too.
Edit:If beedle hasn't been taken,I drop Gonzo for him.

Last edited:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Serpent,may I please have volvagia.I'll even give you *gulp* bunny link.You could take medli or beedle too.
Edit:If beedle hasn't been taken,I drop Gonzo for him.

But I don't want bunny link! :(

I'll trade him for the Happy Mask Salesman. But good luck getting him.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Random Person,can I have oni link?If I do,I can get the happy mask salesman and if I have him,I can get volvagia.

i claim the postman from PH, and the sky gleeoks. they have the ice arrows and are staying in the palace of winds.
please inform me if any of these are taken so i can change it. i didn't have time to read all the pages.

I should probably let you guys know that I no longer own Fraaz, someone else has it now.

That leaves me with a Town Picori and Zelda's Spirit, at New Hyrule Castle, and the Spirit Flute.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yay, thanks to Pocket Asian I now have Fraaz. (Thanks again) Is Blaaz from PH unclaimed? Because it would be funny to have Fraaz and Blaaz. :xd: And which temples/dungeons are still available? Is the cave of flames from MC claimed? And People I would want, so have any of these been claimed?

Joleen (is that how you spell it? (PH)?
Celia (does she count as a character?) (PH)
Dark/shadow Toon Link (ST)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom