• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Ottobot, I will trade you the King Zora from OoT, for Valoo. (we can choose a third character and an item, right?)
sorry for the really late reaction, but the answer is no, i dislike this trade. i have decided only to trade items and places untill further notice.

I have decided to drop the Ice Arrows and take the Noble Sword from OoX. I didn't see it on the list so I assume it's open.

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I'm gonna trade all my items for some new ones. hmmm......
So I'm returning the Tokay, like-Like Link, Like-Likes, the Harp of Ages, and Cresent Island
In return for...
The Singing Frogs (The frogs on the log in Zora's River in OoT. I'm thinking they'd all count as one, but just in case I'll only choose them.)
Hyrule Town (the one in Minish Cap, the difference being Castle town surrounds the castle, while Hyrule town is a good few blocks away from it.)
My item will be Cremia's Milk Cart from MM, which you defend from the Gorman bros.
Sorry for being so specific, tell me if anything breaks any rules

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm just wondering here...should we claim characters once again? I mean, claim as if we are doing it from the start. I only ask this since most people that ever claimed characters are gone or inactive.

If you agree, then just say yes or no if you disagree. I say yes.

Nicole

luke is my wife
If we restart, I reclaim Lanayru and Gohma, who reside with moi and guard the Triforce of Stupidity!! Which I also claim.

Beeker

Wild Card
Sure, I wouldn't mind restarting.

...But I'm too late! D:
Darn Vee... XD

Hmmm, if we do restart I'll take OoT Link And Yeto. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom