• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I say nay also but I do think there should be some exceptions to the rule. Because not everyone will think what should be considered the character will be the same character. (I hope I worded that right) Probably vote like this again and something like the first ten votes is the deciding factor. In this case however, I say nay.

Last edited:
I claim Link, The King, and Ganon from The Faces of Evil
I also claim the Tingle Turner
They also live inside the Deku Tree (OOT)

N

Navi4

I claim Minish Link please. Are allowed to claim places? if so, i claim a grotto.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I claim Minish Link please. Are allowed to claim places? if so, i claim a grotto.

Actually, we are allowed to claim 3 charecters, one location, and one item. But I would claim a different one than Minish Link. We already have enough links, no matter what version.

And I ask again, who has the Happy Mask Salesman? I'm willing to trade.

T

TheLastLink

I have the Happy Mask Salesman, but I'm not trading him unless i can have Fierce deity.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Aaah, who isn't claimed? Is Ferrus claimed, also I would claim Phantom Zelda or someone else...

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm claiming the mysterious girl that's in my sig. I can't wait for the new game! So that is why I'm claiming her. lol

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh, well who hasn't been claimed then? I can't think of anyone obvious that hasn't been claimed! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom