• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Actually I changed my mind. I'm keeping my item&place but I'm dropping ALL my characters and replacing them with the Great Deku Tree :deku: (specifically the WW one), Valoo :goron:, and Jabun :zora:.
Again, tell me if any of these are taken.

EDIT: actually I want to change my location to Cresent Island from OoA

Last edited:

Tom

*bored* I think I still own Dampé and Mayor Dotour. I had someone else, but I can't remember exactly who was it. Anybody wants to trade?

Hazel

A Frog
Tree Hugger Panda, I would like to trade the grappling Hook against the snake whip.

Is that okay?

I have Bunny Man(ST), Wolf Link(TP), the Grappling Hook(PH), the Underwater Realm and the Spirit of Courage.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
I guess ill take hmmm this is a hard one... Well how about I take Link (MM) and Kafei (MM) they have claimed the bunny hoood to use and reside in the milk bar in MM. EDIT: IS this fine?

Hazel

A Frog
And JB, Kafei is taken by Xinammin.

--EDIT--
I have some spare time, so I'll make a complete list of all the claimers/claims here. I will post it once per page, and keep editing it while we're on the same page.:)

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Random Person,if you are able to read this post,I need oni link.I'll give you whoever you want.

Sorry dude, but I absolutely love MM. That's why I claimed so many things from it. The only thing that would make me think, I said THINK now, about trading Fierce Deity/Oni Link is the Hero of Time himself. I don't think you can offer that. Like I said, sorry, but that's the way the rock rolls sometimes.

And JB, Kafei is taken by Xinammin.

--EDIT--
I have some spare time, so I'll make a complete list of all the claimers/claims here. I will post it once per page, and keep editing it while we're on the same page.:)
Okay, that's good. Then I'll know who I still have. I believe I should still have a Town Picori and Zelda's Spirit, New Hyrule Castle, and the Spirit Flute. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Ok since Kafei has been claimed I will take... The giant turtle from MM and they will reside in same place with same items. (It may be hard to fit that turtle into the milk bar though! lol)

T

TheLastLink

Sorry dude, but I absolutely love MM. That's why I claimed so many things from it. The only thing that would make me think, I said THINK now, about trading Fierce Deity/Oni Link is the Hero of Time himself. I don't think you can offer that. Like I said, sorry, but that's the way the rock rolls sometimes.
Not even the Happy Mask salesman? cause i aint trading him unless i have FDL.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I guess ill take hmmm this is a hard one... Well how about I take Link (MM) and Kafei (MM) they have claimed the bunny hoood to use and reside in the milk bar in MM. EDIT: IS this fine?

I don't think it's fair for you to claim link from a specific game, because 1. we had a huge argument about this a few pages ago, and 2. Link has already been claimed numerous times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom