• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

Oh, well who hasn't been claimed then? I can't think of anyone obvious that hasn't been claimed! D:
Umm... that's kind of hard... almost every common character has been taken. I think Malon is still available. Also, some other ones are the Picori, Malladus (I'm not sure if he's available), Skeldritch, Stagnox, Phytops, Eox. Its pretty much enemies that are available now.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Is the postman guy claimed, because that's the only person who I can think of who might possibly be left! :xd:

Is the postman guy claimed, because that's the only person who I can think of who might possibly be left! :xd:
Postman has been taken... like I said before, Malon should still be available... really, the only things left available are enemies... maybe some others, but I don't know...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh, dang it....Well I don't think there is anyone good for me that I know about....(Meaning in the games I have played)

B

BIg Mac

Wow I'm all late. But replying to the earlier discussion (If Im not too late) then I say "AYE" because not all of the places look the same. For example... The Kakariko Village on TP looks completely different from the Kakariko village on OOC. and therefore I say "AYE..." If Im not too late that is :~D

M

Mighty Deku

I claim the, um, Biggorons sword ( hope it isnt taken) if it is i claim the sheild of anquity (ST)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom