• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance:

Lance, noticing Tylin's discomfort said, "hey, don't worry. Maybe you can just be the look out with someone else. That way, you won't be in the main fight. I have played Capture the Flag before... but not to THESE extremes."

(I'll keep tally on this.
Same team: 1
Different teams: 1
I want an opinion from everyone please.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(I vote same team.)

Angela:

She stopped crying then, as she heard people talking and going towards the forest. She got out of the cabin and saw what looked like the whole camp heading off to do some sort of activity. She decided she'd explore this place and join in. She folowed the others and asked what it was all about.

"Didn't you hear? Were going to play capture the flag."

"Oh!" She said. "Who's team am I on?"

"I don't know."

The guy she'd talked to walked away and she looked around. She saw a big group of people, but she didn't know whether to approach it or not.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia saw a girl standing a bit away from them, and she looked unsure of what to do. With a smile, Olivia walked up to the girl. "Hi there! I'm Olivia! You can come over here with us. We're a bunch of new-comers too, well except for a few of us."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

A girl walked up to her and welcomed her with a smile. She returned the smile and followed her to the big group that was formed there. She felt a little uncomfortable in large groups, but she didn't show it. She looked around at the others, waiting to be told what to do.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Aaron raised his eyebrows. "How else do you think that we would know who your godly parent is? He or she will send a sign. Sometimes it happens. Sometimes it doesn't. Understand? No questions. Good." He chuckled, and started twirling his spear, as if itching to get started (which was odd, as he called being defense).

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia gave a sheepish grin at Aaron's earlier comment. "Sorry. I am focused, but I figured we could use another girl in the group. Plus she looked like she needed somewhere to go."

As Aaron spoke of what determined meant, her eyes widened. "A sign? Really?.....Maybe that's whats been happening to me...."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom