• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Edward looked up at the skies, " I'm tellin' ya, things may seem all peaceful at the moment, but things are goin' crazy out there. People may have been bottling it up, but these people are probably beating themselves up from the inside about this. " Raphael looks at Edward confused, " So... what does that have to do with me? "
Edward looked back, " Well, the thing is, the gods have got themselves into a little bit of an argument over something probably trivial, and now they wanna kill the children of the three most powerful gods, Zeus, Hades and Possidon, obviously, those three don't want their kids getting killed, so they're gonna fight back, in the end, we got a full scale war on our hands. Thing is, no one seems to know who to side with. "
Raphael looked up, " But wouldn't they just team up with their godly parents? " Edward continues, " Yeah, but unfortunately, the guys who the gods are goin' for are, that guy, that guy and that guy. " he points at Russell, Cyrus and Lance, making sure to put emphasis on Lance, " I see what your getting at now, so no one's prepared to fight against their friends and no one's prepared to fight their godly parents, makes a lot of sense. So I'm guessing that's why you needed to train me up. " Edward nods and stands up, " Damn straight it is, anyway, I've had enough of sitting around, I'm outta here, I'll see ya when I see ya Josh. " he then walks off, Raphael waves as he leaves.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance shrugged, "Vince is getting... interesting... something must really be bothering him. Anyways, are you alright, Tylin... that's probably a stupid question..."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"See you, Kyle!"

She then turned to Lance, listening to his statements. She cast a quick glance at Vince, examining his facial expression. "Yeah, I can feel it. There's something out of place... but it's not only him. I can feel it everywhere, Lance."

Tylin then cast her glance upon Lance, looking at him in the eyes. Her own eyes shone a bit of sorrow and confusion due to the camp and its aura, but within a second the look was gone. She smiled and grabbed his hand softly, lifting it to her lips. She touched his hand to her mouth as she spoke.

"I'm okay," she said, her eyes wandering. "Nothing to worry about."

Go_Skyward

Lance smiled then stroked her face.

Vince just sighed and rolled his eyes, "This is so boring... everyone is doing nothing when their own deaths are upon them!!"

Lance then released Tylin and patted Vince on the back, "Calm down, man." He then looked back at Tylin, "We should... do something about this... what do you say?" He then kissed Tylin on the cheek.

(*does CPR on CHB* LIIIIIVE LIIIIIVE!)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She leaned into his kiss, closing her eyes and smiling faintly. She slowly opened her eyes again and gave both Lance and Vince a determined look.

"We've got to do something, of course! I just have no idea where to start..." Tylin shifted from side to side, biting her bottom lip in contemplation. "Should we hold a meeting?"

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
(Guys I'm really sorry.... This RP is really big and long, I enjoyed role playing. I think I'm dropping off this RP. So, I want someone to control Lynn.....yeah...sorry.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(holy crap, it's been almost a week since we did anything with this thing! Out of all the RP's, this is the one I don't want to see die the most! LIVE NOW!)

Cyrus

Cyrus had been staring out at the ocean for a bit before noticing he was hungry. He checked his phone for the time. "5:43.....guess dinner will be served soon. Better get in to avoid everyone if I can...." he muttered to himself. Cyrus was feeling let down. He didn't know what to do. Angela worried so much about him, but he wondered if she ever to the time to think that he worried for her. There was only so much she could take. She forced herself to stay strong for him, so he constantly worried.

Arriving at the mess hall, Cyrus was the first to get in line and get food. He took an empty table in the corner and sat down with it after scraping some into the fire for the gods. "I at least ow him that much," he thought to himself. He was still bitter about his father. Angry at the way he was born to him.

Go_Skyward

Lance shrugged, "It would be best... but uhh... yeah. I think it would be good..."

Vince sighed, "Whatever gets these idiots attention, do it."

(Magic revive.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Silver, we need to kickstart the main event! Otherwise, this thread will completely die out :O)

Cyrus

After finishing his food, Cyrus left the mess hall and noticed that everyone was standing outside the arena. "The hell is going on," he thought. Cyrus walked up but kept back a bit, avoiding close contact.

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Edward scans the area, " There's a large amount of people gathering here, may be worthwhile to stick around. "

Raphael sits up, and strums a few chords on the guitar, " I wonder if I can just play any instrument easy, since 'Dad' is the god of music, or so I've heard, so it'd make sense. Note to self, next instrument store you pass, try out all the instruments. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom