• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Raphael looked over at everyone setting up for Capture the Flag, " Hey, I may have just got here, but I'm not being left out of this! Just tell me who's team I'm on. I've been told I have a keen eye if that helps you decide anything. "

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

Having heard the proclamation of a newcomer, she turns to him, and in a snap decision she yells, "You're over here! With us!" She waves him over. Tylin did this to better her chances of becoming a caretaker for others, rather than having to compete. She's all for teamwork, but not when people's bodies are at stake.

The male makes his way over and she says "We need a keen eye! Welcome to our team!" She sticks out her hand and smiles.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" Right, I'm Raphael Smith by the way, anyway, what do ya want me doing? I'm guessing it's just normal capture the flag, or has you got weapons or something? "

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

After a short time away from the field Cyrus makes his way back over to Lance only to see three new faces. One was a boy with red hair, one was a few years younger than Cyrus, and one was a girl who looked very exuberant. Cyrus walked over but was sorta nervous. "Guess this is why I don't meet too many new people," he thought.

(just remember he's been here for 2 years prior but is not such a "people person")

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"Umm... yes. We do use weapons." She replies to Raphael but does not look him in the eye. She has no desire to make eye contact when such danger will be within this game. Just then another members walks up to the team. Tylin peeked at him and realized he looked a bit nervous. His style admitted otherwise.

"Another member?" Tylin attempted to sound strong, and she faced him. She put on yet another smile and stuck out her hand. "Tylin Prowest is the name. Nice to meet you! This is our group so far. Looks like I'm the only female as well. That just means you guys will be taking up the stronghold, right?" Tylin outwardly pretends to joke around, but on the inside, she's dead serious.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Lance isn't a people person either. But he somehow always ends up with large groups of people. xD

As for the teams: I think everyone, aside from my other character, Vince, is on one team. And then... yeah, maybe we need to split up the teams a little.)

Lance:

Lance sighed as he noticed how many people he had met in one day. He then spoke, "The plan sounds good. We might need some kind of signal if the flag is down or one of us is tagged." "As for you, Raphael, you, I think, are going to be out there you know, trying to capture the flag."
(oh man, I'm racking my mind trying to remember how to play capture the flag. lol)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Olivia nervously walked up to where Lance and a bunch of his teammates were. She smiled at them all. "Two girls? Well let me even out the odds. That is if there's still enough room for me."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(well when I brought up capture the flag originally I meant it more as a camp wide event that we were taking place in, same as in the books)

Cyrus

Cyrus finally speaks up and says, "Umm....hi. Name's Cyrus and I've been here for a couple years so I can tell you it isn't just tagging. You'll get cut on other swords even if there's no serious injuring. You need to take it as seriously as possible. If we have anyone who can fire a bow we need them as back up. I'll run point and either take on most of the fighters or slip past them. I'm pretty good and with this being twilight I'll be able to hide well."

Cyrus realized he might have said too much. He quickly put a smile on his face and pulled his sword from the sheath, leaving the sheath in the bag and the bag on a tree branch. "We'll be fine guys. I'll help guide you through anything you need."

(I'm fine either way: split onto different teams or all on the same team. Also, I've decided to raise my character's age up to mine: 15. If anyone else wants to change something about their character, do it now while we are early in the game.)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I'm fine either way: split onto different teams or all on the same team. Also, I've decided to raise my character's age up to mine: 15. If anyone else wants to change something about their character, do it now while we are early in the game.)

(I like the splitting the teams idea a little better but both are good to me, whatever the majority is. c:
And Hero of Time, I have just added/fixed your character info in the spoiler tag. And like HoT said, if you need to change anything, change it now and I'll edit it in the spoiler tag)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I vote all on the same team! I feel like that'd be interesting!

Tylin:

She flushed at Rene's accusation. "I'm so sorry! I truly did not see you here!" (Oh gawd, I really didn't know you were there! My bad!) "Well, I feel like you and I can be strong together! Along with Olivia as well!" Tylin attempted to redeem herself, having been very embarassed by Rene.

Tylin then heard the others talking about the game, and she realized that this was both a real and big deal. These campers took it to the extreme. Well duh. I mean, weapons? Ugh... Don't know what I'm going to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom