• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

She took a deep breath as she stood in front of the entrance to the camp. She had walked all the way here, luckily it had not been to far from where she lived.

Olivia took a step through and felt her nervousness intensify. She was great at getting along with others, but what if these people were different?

She wasn't sure where to go. Pulling the strap to her big back pack over her shoulder, she started to walk around the cabins. Suddenly she stopped in front of one in particular. The Aphrodite cabin. Not knowing whether she was supposed to go in or not, she went in anyway. Immediatly after she walked through the door her fears melted away. Olivia knew there had to be a connection between her and this place.

Olivia's stomach let out a cry of hunger. "Guess I'd better find the mess hall, heh heh." After setting her bag down on a lower bunk, she went out and headed straight for what she thought to be the mess hall. She entered in, took a try of food, then froze as she realized she didn't know anybody here. A smile crept up her lips. "A perfect time to make new friends. Now...where first?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Woah nelly! I was at school for like 5 hours but you guys picked up the pace:lol:)

Cyrus

Cyrus sat there listening to the conversation. "New campers left and right this year huh?" he said. He gulped his food down fast, though he was unsure why. Usually he sat alone cause most people just didn't care to talk to him. Now he had some friends but he still felt out of place. "I can't just lay it out who my father is. That'd be suicide!"

Cyrus made small talk while the others ate, mostly about hobbies. As everyone finished up the game was announced. Capture the flag would be played in the woods nearby. Use of any personal weapon was allowed but no severe injuries were allowed. After that they were sorted into teams and Cyrus found that all his new friends were with him.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(lol capture the flag gives me a chance to make a queen reference! c: xD and poor Ali Baba. She got left out. Oh well, we can meet up when we get to CTF.)

Lance:

He noticed a girl from the cafeteria with long brown hair and red eyes. She appeared to walk right over to Lance and Cyrus's table, but only keeping her eyes on Lance, which made him feel a little uncomfortable. They told each other their names and then they were interrupted from saying anything else when the counselors came in a told everyone about the capture the flag games. Lance and his new group of friends were on the same team.

When they had made their way to the woods, Lance noticed something, Vince was on the other team.

Lance sighed and said to the others, "speak of the devil." Right as this was said, Vince and Lance made eye contact. Vince made a symbol with a hands, he did this on purpose, knowing Lance would be the only one to understand.

(....stop, hammer time!)

(You could've asked to make the thread and I would've let you. :P Sorry guys, I've been busy with summer shenanigans and whatnot.)

Russell:

He had arrived at Camp that morning, but didn't speak or interact with anyone. He laid low, watching how things went here.

At dinner time he went to the mess hall. He looked around for others to sit with. He hoped to find other newcomers so that he didn't feel out of place. But sadly, standing in the middle of the mess hall looking around for a table made him stick out like a sore thumb.

(Yep, you're doing good. I'll be sure to tell you about some ideas I had for this, but as of now it looks just fine. Again, everyone, sorry for the delay.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Oh, sorry we started without you! Glad your back. ^^)

Angela:

The girl who introduced her to this place left to go welcome other newcomers. Angela stood there in front of the cabin, not wanting to go in. She was freaked out.

I'm a demi-god? She thought

She opened the door to the cabin and went in. She went to the furthest bed she could find and placed her stuff down. She sat down and curled her legs to her chest. She held her arms around her legs and sat there. She bent her head down, thinking of all that she'd been told in the past few minutes.

He lied to me.

Tears started to stream down her cheeks.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(^_^)

Olivia:

She had gone over and talked to a few of the other fellow new-comers but had kept her eyes mostly on the boy named Lance. Now that they were going out to Capture the Flag, she wanted to make better friends with some of the others he knew. "Cmon, girl, your always great at making others feel included. Its your turn to feel as such." she sighed and got ready to give it her all in this game.

Russell:

He quickly ate some chicken wings, then went out to the forest for capture the flag. He introduced himself to Chiron, avoiding the subject of his father, and was place on a team. He walked over to his team, where a guy named Lance was talking with a few others.

"Hey, guys, I'm Russell," he said. "I guess I'm on your team."

They all looked him up and down, judging his worth to the team.

One person asked, "Are you any good?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty good," Russell responded. He glanced at the sword Chiron had given him and thought, But I've never played like this before.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Well we get an hour to prep for this so let's meet back here at 7:30." Cyrus turned and waved to the others. As he walked off he said, "I'm gonna nap to rest up. See you guys soon."

As he left, Cyrus wondered about whether the newcomers would be able to guess his identity. "Nah," he said to himself. "The closest anyone's ever gotten was when I met Rene my first summer here." He laughed at the flashback.

Despite saying he wanted a nap, Cyrus decided to just listen to his music while wandering nowhere in particular. He was interested in meeting new people, something that was a first in his life. He walked around the camp looking for any stragglers to assist since it was his duty as an older camper.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Alright, a couple things! 1.) Glad to have you back, HoT! 2.) Can someone make two lists for the two teams in Capture the Flag? I'm so dang confused right now as to who is on who's team! Okay, that's it :S )

Tylin:

Tylin giggled at Lance's stumbling of words and said "Don't worry about it. I'm wierd, that's all." Tylin once again beamed a great smile at him

Tylin then said hello to Renee as she sat down for dinner. Oh yeah. I'll definitely be O.K. here! she thought to herself. After dinner, two teams were announced to Capture the Flag, along with the rules. Tylin shuddered at the thought that she may actually shed blood while playing.

Better pull out my invisibility cloak... and my medical kit. I hate seeing others in pain, I really do...

Russell:

He looked at his team. A boy and a girl introduced themselves as Lance and Tylin. (I don't know who else is on the team)

"Do you guys have a strategy?" Russell asked. "I figured we could go west. I noticed some climbable trees there earlier. That would make our advance easier. But we couldn't have too many people, otherwise they'd see us. What do you guys think?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She met up with her capture the flag team, and so far it was two males. One was Lance, one whom she had oddly met earlier. The other was a new guy that she had not seen before. Tylin smiles up at him.

"Well, I have played before, but only a couple times, and not in cases where you could hurt each other..." Tylin looked at the ground for a quick second, then looked back up at the male. "I mean, your plan sounds good to me." Tylin nodded once and set her mouth in a hard line. She was worried, no doubt. She didn't want to bleed, nor did she ever want to draw blood from another person in order to win a game. She shuddered once more, although she attempted to suppress it.

Russell:

He could tell Tylin was nervous. He tried to soothe her by saying, "You could be our lookout. While me, Lance, and a few others go to the ground for the flag, you can watch over everything and alert us if anyone comes after us. How does that sound?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom