• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I too am pro RVS, a great conversation starter to begin the game. Am I the only one finding it odd that Elfen admits that he is against RVS, twice now this game, yet he was the first one to RVS this game because he changed his play style.

I know it has cons and pros, but I really don't like the cons. But most likely everyone is going to vote for pro town due to the reason Jedi adn some of y'all already suspicious of. Basically, I am doing this to see if its right, that if you disagree in RVS that you are automatically scum or not.

I'm not sure if I like your "completely different strategy than everyone else" style or despise it....
That's a thinker.... >_>

What wah?? Im confused on this Bit
Also Elfen was acting suspisous when he was voted on.
VOTE: Elfen

Only one person voted for me, I really didn't freak out.

You admitted to changing behavers, but in the middle of the game? That shall get you lynched quickley. You RVSed earlier, yet now you say you hate it. You have given me more reason then anybody to beleive you are nothing but scum.
Unvote
Vote: Elfen.

Well, do I have to state That I am changing my style to get it approved?? Also, I know I RVS'd earlier, but that was mainly for the lulz and I was extremely bored. Tell me where the problem in this is at?? Post quotes, and my reactions to why I am scum to you.

Jedizora

:right:
Well, do I have to state That I am changing my style to get it approved?? Also, I know I RVS'd earlier, but that was mainly for the lulz and I was extremely bored. Tell me where the problem in this is at?? Post quotes, and my reactions to why I am scum to you.
The problem is that you are acting as if you are being told to do soemthing, prehaps by your godfather, the mafia boss. You RVS because you thought it was a good Idea, but then your boss tells you to not RVS, so you stop. But you do it suddently, and with overwelming evidence to. It all fits.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n

The Lulz? Ya right. Sounds like Scum to me.

Elfen

Look. I have now decided that anyone that argueses against RVS, is most likely scum. So that would be Justeazy?

Vote: Justeazy.

People at ZD are a bit stingy with there votes. Rvs are a good thing, that helps arose suspions. I hope you are writing logbooks for keeping track, and checking the past games and the wonders of RVS. Keep track of the argueres, and keep them on a close watch.

I am pro RVS.
Unvote
Vote: Green Goron.
He has admitted to hating RVSing.
You admitted to changing behavers, but in the middle of the game? That shall get you lynched quickley. You RVSed earlier, yet now you say you hate it. You have given me more reason then anybody to beleive you are nothing but scum.
Unvote

Vote:Justeazy
Unvote
Vote: Green Goron
Unvote
Vote: Elfen

Okay, seems some what wishy washy?? To me, all the votes reason has been rather under the line for a true, full blown reason to vote for some one. Did I already IGMEOY on jedI??

Eh
IGMEOY:JEDI

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
What wah?? Im confused on this Bit
That was to jedizora, since the way he chose to vote, and unvote, and vote, and unvote, and vote... I don't think I've seen anyone do it in the same way before. lol It's different, but not necessarilly a bad thing. I suppose we'll find out when someone get's lynched.

Elfen

That was to jedizora, since the way he chose to vote, and unvote, and vote, and unvote, and vote... I don't think I've seen anyone do it in the same way before. lol It's different, but not necessarilly a bad thing. I suppose we'll find out when someone get's lynched.
Ohh, well I made a post to that any way o.o

The problem is that you are acting as if you are being told to do soemthing, prehaps by your godfather, the mafia boss. You RVS because you thought it was a good Idea, but then your boss tells you to not RVS, so you stop. But you do it suddently, and with overwelming evidence to. It all fits.

Umm MAfia people can only talk during the night ._. I think Soo night has not happened yet so how can any one tell me anything?

Jedizora

I try to show the ZD communtiy that votes can be used a lot, and I have gotten the feeling that most of you think that votes are preciousy things, and I should stop in case I might get a townie. I'm trying to let you people know that we ned to get things done, or else we lose, and the mafia wins. Everyone I've voted for has good eveidance, to.

EBTWODP
And you would know that how? Prehaps HoM has let them PM, or set up a mafia quickthred. Only a mafia, and HoM would know.

Umm MAfia people can only talk during the night ._. I think Soo night has not happened yet so how can any one tell me anything?

Are you sure in this game? Last beginner mafia game I was Godfather, and we were able to talk to each other doing the day as well as the night... it was to help with the learning process.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I try to show the ZD communtiy that votes can be used a lot, and I have gotten the feeling that most of you think that votes are preciousy things, and I should stop in case I might get a townie.
A vote can always be unvoted until a majority is reached, in which case it's not only your fault (or accomplishment, if Elfen (etc.) IS a mafia member) but everyone else's. It doesn't really count otherwise, so there is nothing wrong with the style. It's just unfamiliar.
And you would know that how? Prehaps HoM has let them PM, or set up a mafia quickthred. Only a mafia, and HoM would know.
To this I almost said "How would you know otherwise unless you ARE mafia!?" then I remember he mentioned quikthreads in the OP of this thread.... xD

Elfen

I try to show the ZD communtiy that votes can be used a lot, and I have gotten the feeling that most of you think that votes are preciousy things, and I should stop in case I might get a townie. I'm trying to let you people know that we ned to get things done, or else we lose, and the mafia wins. Everyone I've voted for has good eveidance, to.

I beg a differ on your reasons >_>

Look. I have now decided that anyone that argueses against RVS, is most likely scum. So that would be Justeazy?

Vote: Justeazy.

People at ZD are a bit stingy with there votes. Rvs are a good thing, that helps arose suspions. I hope you are writing logbooks for keeping track, and checking the past games and the wonders of RVS. Keep track of the argueres, and keep them on a close watch.

One, Justeazy never claimed any sort on RVS, no opinions on it. Thus, a false statement. But then you said. Oh sorry, mis read. Oh I know, I’ll say it’s a RVS. How as it a RVS when you clearly stated a reason?

I am pro RVS.
Unvote
Vote: Green Goron.
He has admitted to hating RVSing.

….. I am sorry, but you cannot vote for a reason like this. Well, you’re in Mafia 6. Haven’t you read the thing about RVS and stuff. You cannot vote for a clearly inaccurate reason such as this.

Unvote

Again.. Here is the quote that will answer this.

In post number #61

Are you sure in this game? Last beginner mafia game I was Godfather, and we were able to talk to each other doing the day as well as the night... it was to help with the learning process.

Really?? Well in the official Rules(on Mafia Wiki) it says no communication between the members until night falls?? I don't know :/

Jedizora

One, Justeazy never claimed any sort on RVS, no opinions on it. Thus, a false statement. But then you said. Oh sorry, mis read. Oh I know, I’ll say it’s a RVS. How as it a RVS when you clearly stated a reason?
Exactley what I said. I made a simple mistake, And I'm sorry for it. And I'll say its a RVS? Because I made a mistake, It turned into a RVS.

….. I am sorry, but you cannot vote for a reason like this. Well, you’re in Mafia 6. Haven’t you read the thing about RVS and stuff. You cannot vote for a clearly inaccurate reason such as this.
I vote for my own reasons, you vote for yours. There is no specifc rule stating I can't vote on someone not likeing a town tactic.

Elfen

Exactley what I said. I made a simple mistake, And I'm sorry for it. And I'll say its a RVS? Because I made a mistake, It turned into a RVS.

I vote for my own reasons, you vote for yours. There is no specifc rule stating I can't vote on someone not likeing a town tactic.

Well then, care to give more reason why you voted for GG beside the admitting to hating to RVS

Jedizora

Well then, care to give more reason why you voted for GG beside the admitting to hating to RVS

If I did, then I would be lieing. If have even the smallest evidence I switch my RVS out. This was evidence to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom