• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Welcome to Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening.

I have a slightly (very slightly) altered version of Axle's original rules in the first game. So be sure to read them.

Rules:
- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled, no questions asked.
- You may only post in this thread during the Day period, unless it is a QuickTopic that I provided in your role.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X. These MUST be in bold. If they are not bolded, I will give you a warning. Bolding makes it easier for everyone, and myself to see the votes.
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies. However, you are allowed to make 1 post when you die, if you wish. However, that post may not contain any information about the game. The generic post could be along the lines of "Golly gee! I was killed! Good luck town!"
- IF YOU ARE INACTIVE YOU WILL BE MODKILLED. Periods of not posting or voting in THIS public thread that last a few weeks will result in being removed from the game. Each day you must make 3 posts or 1 voting post. If you do not keep up with this requirement, without informing me before hand, you will be ModKilled or replaced, no questions or excuses. I need active players.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled.

Ok, now that the rules are posted... lets have some fun!

---------------------------

You wake up. Abandoned. Alone. On a beach. A lovely beach. On an island. Kolohint Island. As you stretch and wonder what happened, you are approached by a mob of people. All of them are shouting at each other. You join the group demanding silence. As you begin asking what is going on, you are interrupted by one individual. "We're upset because our family and friends have been being targeted at night! Strange creatures have been appearing on the island recently, attacking us each night, and killing us."

You begin to ask that individual if you can help. He responds with an assurance that you can help. As you begin to speak, you are interrupted by another individual who has recently appeared in the crowd. A certain Hero. A Hero wielding an Ocarina and a few other instruments. A Hero of Music. Me.

"Well, look at this lovely group of people. I heard that there's a threat of attacks going on here, is that correct?" You and the rest of the mob nod, confirming the situation. "Well, I can help with your problem. There are obviously leaders of the monsters right here, within the group!" I exclaim. "I imagine that there are about 5 enemies in this group. And I have a hunch that one of those is part of another set of monsters..." The crowd gasps. This was unexpected.

"So, to solve this threat, this is what you are going to do. This won't sound ethical, but it'll be efficient. Each day, you will discuss amongst yourselves who you wish to kill based on suspicious behavior and knowledge from some of your leaders in the group. At the end of each day, I will slay whoever has the most votes placed on their heads. However, if you can reach a majority before the day is out, we'll end the day there and then. Sound good?" The crowd nods. The Hero, me, sits on a rock, pulls out his Ocarina, and begins to play. You and the rest of the crowd begin discussing, ready to lynch scum.

-----------------

The Living:

Goron Link
Gonzo
green goron
Meego7
goomboo
Zelda_8
Justeazy
Komali
Raindrop14
Celeboy
Josie
Elfen
FirevsIce
link to present
tecknokid900
Go_Dark_Link
jedizora
Djinn

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch.

Day one will end on Monday, May 16 at the end of the day, in the states. (approx. 10-11 PM CST)

Day 1 Has Begun!

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... Since the conversation is still very short, I won't make a vote quite yet (I wouldn't want to kill an innocent person). But from what I can see right now, anyone who has made posts so far both might, and might not be killers.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, what can I say? First post. I'll just keep watching, more is bound to happen. I hope this is going to be a good game.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
^ I was thinking the same. I checked the sign-up thread and it said it had started, but I have found it. Anyway, I'm kicking off with my RVS, a Vote: Zelda_8 because 18 divided by 3 is 6 and she was sixth down the list.

EBWODP: Wait, 5 mafia, thats obvious, and one of them is part of another mafia group. That is... odd. Or like this: + + + + (+) () () () [KEY: += mafia, ()= other group] Just a guess, because that means that there are 10 town and 8 mafia/evil dudes.

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
^ I was thinking the same. I checked the sign-up thread and it said it had started, but I have found it. Anyway, I'm kicking off with my RVS, a Vote: Zelda_8 because 18 divided by 3 is 6 and she was sixth down the list.

EBWODP: Wait, 5 mafia, thats obvious, and one of them is part of another mafia group. That is... odd. Or like this: + + + + (+) () () () [KEY: += mafia, ()= other group] Just a guess, because that means that there are 10 town and 8 mafia/evil dudes.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
How did you come to that conclusion?

What, the fact that there is another group, or the numbers of the other group? In the opening, HoM says that "And I have a hunch that one of them is part of another set of monsters..." and the numbers, the numbers I just pulled out of my head! ^^ 5 mafia and 4 in the other group (inc. one mafia dude!)

Oh, yes, technokid? Someone has to start the thread off and start voting aswell. Its RSV, Random Voting Stage, so Elfen voted because he likes 3 and GreenGoron was third down the list like I voted Zelda_8 because she was sixth down the list.

lol, well thats one way to figure out who to RVS, and it took me awhile to figure out why you picked the number three. Now as far as the whole 5 mafia thing.

What I got out of that was there are five people who are not townies, so mafia, but then one of them is a part of another group, third paty. So 18 total people, 4 mafia, 1 third party, so that leaves 13 townies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
lol, well thats one way to figure out who to RVS, and it took me awhile to figure out why you picked the number three. Now as far as the whole 5 mafia thing.

What I got out of that was there are five people who are not townies, so mafia, but then one of them is a part of another group, third paty. So 18 total people, 4 mafia, 1 third party, so that leaves 13 townies.

Random number, mostly because 18 is easily divisible by 3! But we all seem to have different opinions on who's who and the other group, so let's hope we lynch one of the extra group, so we can find out who it is! It could be a cult, but as this is begginers mafia, I highly doubt it.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~

Yeah that's what I thought...seeing as it is beginner's mafia I highly doubt there will be any over complicated roles. I think it's probably just the standard roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom