• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random number, mostly because 18 is easily divisible by 3! But we all seem to have different opinions on who's who and the other group, so let's hope we lynch one of the extra group, so we can find out who it is! It could be a cult, but as this is begginers mafia, I highly doubt it.

Oh... I thought you picked three because this is beginner mafia 3. Personally I think we should aim for mafia, because we don't know what the third party is or their ability. My guess though is it could be a serial killer due to how the intro set it up. Saying there are five monsters causing chaos and one of them belinging to something else. If that is the case though, then we definately need to take out the third party asap.

Pen

The game is on!
^ I was thinking the same. I checked the sign-up thread and it said it had started, but I have found it. Anyway, I'm kicking off with my RVS, a Vote: Zelda_8 because 18 divided by 3 is 6 and she was sixth down the list.

EBWODP: Wait, 5 mafia, thats obvious, and one of them is part of another mafia group. That is... odd. Or like this: + + + + (+) () () () [KEY: += mafia, ()= other group] Just a guess, because that means that there are 10 town and 8 mafia/evil dudes.

Vote: Caleboy

Dont you guys find it weird the way he finds a reason to vote out Zelda_8? Well I do, so my vote is done (for now anyway, of course it might change).

OK then, as this is my first mafia game I hope its fun, fun, FUN :). I cant decide whether to start with a RVS or wait a bit so for now ill just think about it.

Dont you guys find it weird the way he finds a reason to vote out Zelda_8? Well I do, so my vote is done (for now anyway, of course it might change).

Not at this point in the game, I believe that it was just a random vote along with the others.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
^ I was thinking the same. I checked the sign-up thread and it said it had started, but I have found it. Anyway, I'm kicking off with my RVS, a Vote: Zelda_8 because 18 divided by 3 is 6 and she was sixth down the list.

EBWODP: Wait, 5 mafia, thats obvious, and one of them is part of another mafia group. That is... odd. Or like this: + + + + (+) () () () [KEY: += mafia, ()= other group] Just a guess, because that means that there are 10 town and 8 mafia/evil dudes.

There are definetly not 8 mafia and 10 townies. Most likely 4 mafia, 1 sk, and 13 townies. The part of the other group probably meant third party

It's not like Elfen to start off the game with an RVS.

IGMEOY: Elfen

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok, so the game started. Not much has happened so far.

What I got out of that was there are five people who are not townies, so mafia, but then one of them is a part of another group, third paty. So 18 total people, 4 mafia, 1 third party, so that leaves 13 townies.

I agree with that.

This is what HoM said.

"I imagine that there are about 5 enemies in this group. And I have a hunch that one of those is part of another set of monsters..."

He said 5 enemies, meaning 5 players against the town. One is a different monster, so perhaps a different party which leads us to thinking that there are 4 Mafia members, and 1 third party.

OR there could be another possibility. The Mafia Leader, or Godfather, is another type of monster from the rest of the Mafia. I haven't played LA, so I can't be sure if there's an enemy in the game with a different monster as their leader, but I do doubt that there is in this game so I'm leaning towards there being a Third Party.

Elfen's vote is an RVS. I don't think he aimed to vote me, but he used that math to find out who to RVS which was me.

Ya thats what I was thinking, he has been against voting on day 1 because he was afraid to lynch a townie. Now not only did he RVS, but he was the first one. He may have had a change of heart though after the couple games he has played.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?

Ya thats what I was thinking, he has been against voting on day 1 because he was afraid to lynch a townie. Now not only did he RVS, but he was the first one. He may have had a change of heart though after the couple games he has played.

Agreed completely. Here's the proof.

Well IMHO I think RVS is TO risky in the beginning, due to the fact, you could easily Kill a innocent bystander, get people to talk, like most towns like to do is... GOSSIP so fellow townies and scum maybe if you are listing, has any one heard any Gossip??

BUT its to risky, it be best to wait for some night kills and not lynch innocent people. We cant go around accusing any one, with little to no evidence?? Its basically a blind, and deaf batman trying to find the Joker

He was strong on his opinion. I don't think he'll change so soon.

Big Fos: Elfen

Jedizora

:right:
Hmm VOTE Elfen. He was the First one to vote, and the first one to post.....that makes me suspicous......

Okay, he was RVS. That means that he was doing a random vote to kick off the dicussion, and there is no reason to vote for him. I recomnd that you check out the past mafia games for help, and make a little scum logbook. But we've been having these discussions for ever, and we have gotten a couple of townies killed over it. We don't want any more losses, so just stop argueing over it.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ok. One I try to change my game style every game... Like last time, I attempted to change and I did better. Lasted 4 days :) till mod killed... What I cant change my way of playing for every game? Also.. I was rally bored.. no one was on.. T_T I just had to do. But my views on it still stands :/ Unvote I was going to unvote later on but, my phone was being a dick and wouldn't let me sign in >_>

Also, in MAfia 6, people still think I was suspicious cause my style was more cautious view and not all hyper... So yeah, I like change my style all the time, if I can anyway. Also it was like 10:20 I was really tired, I was to lazy to go to bed @_@

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Ok. One I try to change my game style every game... Like last time, I attempted to change and I did better. Lasted 4 days :) till mod killed... What I cant change my way of playing for every game? Also.. I was rally bored.. no one was on.. T_T I just had to do. But my views on it still stands :/ Unvote I was going to unvote later on but, my phone was being a dick and wouldn't let me sign in >_>

Also, in MAfia 6, people still think I was suspicious cause my style was more cautious view and not all hyper... So yeah, I like change my style all the time, if I can anyway. Also it was like 10:20 I was really tired, I was to lazy to go to bed @_@​

Really? Seems suspisous. I got my eye on you.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Elfen, the fact that you would make the VERY FIRST vote in the VERY FIRST post tell me that you're not afraid of accidentally getting your own people because you ALREADY know who your team is (regardless of how you claim to justify/randomize/explain it)... that being the case, I VOTE: Elfen.

lol, well thats one way to figure out who to RVS, and it took me awhile to figure out why you picked the number three. Now as far as the whole 5 mafia thing.

What I got out of that was there are five people who are not townies, so mafia, but then one of them is a part of another group, third paty. So 18 total people, 4 mafia, 1 third party, so that leaves 13 townies.

Ooh, gosh, I hope so! I hope it's a little more well balanced than 10v8 for a beginner's game. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom