• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
ANd thats a problem how???? Also, this go around, Imma try to do a "Up straight, ask questions, do alot of things and pry answers from people" something along the lines on that. Something straight up in your face kind of way o -o

For now I'll watch and see how this new playstyle works out. For now I leave you with a IGMEOY

Elfen, the fact that you would make the VERY FIRST vote in the VERY FIRST post tell me that you're not afraid of accidentally getting your own people because you ALREADY know who your team is (regardless of how you claim to justify/randomize/explain it)... that being the case, I VOTE: Elfen.

Ooh, gosh, I hope so! I hope it's a little more well balanced than 10v8 for a beginner's game. O_O

First off, there's no way the odds are 8 to 10 because that would mean that if a townie is lynched and nightkilled it would be 8vs8 and we would lose. I'm pretty sure it's 4 scum, 1 third party, and 13 townies but HoM didn't tell us how many power roles.

I think you were a bit jumpy on the Elfen vote. Everyone who votes on little to no evience is not trying to find scum so if someone is going to vote they should have more evidence and this isn't for just you but everyone.

Jedizora

:right:
Ok, bad mistake. Refusing or disbelief of RVS is not scummy none the less. You can't go by this factor one bit.

Its a perfectley reputal tactic. It won't harm townies, and we will not be able to get the dicussion started without it. That person will start talking, and we'll get our lead. It won't lynch a good townie, only one that acts like a mafia when accused. We are always better off without a mafia like that.

EBTWODP
I had meant townie in the last bit, so don't lynch for a simple mistake.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
EBWODP
Look. I have now decided that anyone that argueses against RVS, is most likely scum. So that would be Justeazy?

Vote: Justeazy.

People at ZD are a bit stingy with there votes. Rvs are a good thing, that helps arose suspions. I hope you are writing logbooks for keeping track, and checking the past games and the wonders of RVS. Keep track of the argueres, and keep them on a close watch.
Again, please do not relate this to past games, as play styles and alignments can change between games and you're only conjuring up false evidence. Elfen's standpoint on this is a perfect example. =]
Ummm where has he ever said that on this yet?? Also, wouldn't you vote for me since I don't believe in it to??
I agree with Elfen on this one, Justeazy did not say he was against RVS, just the fact that it was odd for Elfen to RVS. However he was not the only one to question Elfen for his RVS.
Thanks for seeing things like they are and not trying to make something out of nothing. =]

Jedizora

EBWODP

Again, please do not relate this to past games, as play styles and alignments can change between games and you're only conjuring up false evidence. Elfen's standpoint on this is a perfect example. =]
You do know that we are allowed to look over past games? I am just saying that there is good evidence for RVS in there. We aren't allowed to vote because somebosy siad somehing in the shoutbox, or whatever, or about something hey did in other games.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
EBWODP (again?)
Wow, things moved fast. The whole time I was typing that (^) the issue had already been solved.... =/

You do know that we are allowed to look over past games? I am just saying that there is good evidence for RVS in there. We aren't allowed to vote because somebosy siad somehing in the shoutbox, or whatever, or about something hey did in other games.

Sorry, I probably worded that wrong. It's a good idea to draw "experiences" from it, but not evidence.
Sound better?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Okay, I just Misread him. But i'm keeping my vote, just its now a RVS. If any one has anything bad to say about RVSing, tell me so I can add you to my list of scum.

Does anyone want to test this theory?? If so, put. Pro, Anti, or neutral for RVS and at the end of the game, we will concluded how any scum said anti RVS and how many townies did pro/anti

Me. I am most likely Neutral but leaning a lot to anti, most likely Anti

I like this play style better :p If I keep this up, this will turn even funner to me : DD

Does anyone want to test this theory?? If so, put. Pro, Anti, or neutral for RVS and at the end of the game, we will concluded how any scum said anti RVS and how many townies did pro/anti

Me. I am most likely Neutral but leaning a lot to anti, most likely Anti

I like this play style better :p If I keep this up, this will turn even funner to me : DD

I too am pro RVS, a great conversation starter to begin the game. Am I the only one finding it odd that Elfen admits that he is against RVS, twice now this game, yet he was the first one to RVS this game because he changed his play style.

Jedizora

.. Another bad reason. I to admitted to hating RVS

Lets see how you play this time.. IGMEOY: Jedi
You admitted to changing behavers, but in the middle of the game? That shall get you lynched quickley. You RVSed earlier, yet now you say you hate it. You have given me more reason then anybody to beleive you are nothing but scum.
Unvote
Vote: Elfen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom