• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I don't assume that. Even if they are townies, they are still the best hint I have. I was trying to help the town, and i think RVSing is a great way to do it.

So you are admitting that you don't think I'm scum and that people who oppose RVS like me might be townies but they are our best lead?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I don't really know if I should say much. All that's going on is that stupid RVS discussion again. It's not scumtell to be anti-RVS. It's not towntell to be anti-RVS. It's just something that three or four people have to do to start discussion. This is only necessary on the first day. After that, an RVS just seems pointless. The only thing that I think was productive from this was that jedizora is being wishy washy, which is one form of scumtell, but not that reliable. Just wanted to ay that after I caught up.

David

But you called me here...
Current Vote Tally:

green goron (1) - jedizora
Zelda_8 (1) - Celeboy
Celeboy (1) - Komali
Elfen (4) - tecknokid900, Justeazy, Goron Link, jedizora
jedizora (1) - green goron

Not Voting: Gonzo, Meego7, goombo, Zelda_8, Komali, Raindrop14, Josie, Elfen, FirevsIce, link to present, Go_Dark_Link

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to majority lynch.

----------

Also, please be sure to bold your votes. And please put them on a new line so that I can see them.

Another thing, I will allow evidence from other games, but as it has been stated, a player can change their meta from game to game, so it may not help your playing. And, please stop with the discussion on whether or not RVS is good or bad. We all have varying opinions on it. It can help others, and hinder others. However, I will allow you to use RVS patterns in choosing who to vote for. I just feel that it is a hindrance at this point of the game. You have all stated your opinion on it, so there doesn't need to be much more discussion on it.

So, to summarize that last paragraph. No more discussion on the nature of RVSing. But you can use it in your investigations.

~Your Game Mod.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well I guess that puts an end to the RVS discussion though looking back at other mafia games I guess it is for the best this way because they usually don't lead to anything good. I can't believe in one day there are already 7 pages. Reading through it I still don't think there is anything specially scummy about anyone so I will just wait and see what happens, for now.

Pen

The game is on!
Unvote: Caleboy

At this point I find Elfen and JediZora to be the most suspicious ones, however, I only think that one of the is bad (so the other must be good), don't know who is what though.

FoS: Elfen and JediZora

Hi guys... Just wanting to check in.

Game Mentor Jo here. You all seem to be off to a fairly good start... for being 7 pages already and only day one!

My advice for the time being... Use Votes to place pressure... if you have a vote on someone, but someone else ALSO looks scummy that's when you pull out the FoS and IGMEOY. Its also not a wise idea to spread out votes among many players. lets say at the end of the day 1 person gets lynched with 4 votes because there's 4 votes on this person, 3 on that one, and 2 on a couple of other people... You've given the mafia the power of lynching people both during the day and during the night. This is a scary thought. But as I said you guys are doing well so far and I'm looking forward to helping you out this game.

At this point I find Elfen and JediZora to be the most suspicious ones, however, I only think that one of the is bad (so the other must be good), don't know who is what though.

As odd as this statement sounds, I feel the same way. Being the very begining of day one, I doubt that they are both mafia and they are bussing each other. However it is possible that one is mafia and the other our third party. Jedizora is being wishy washy and can't seem to make a strong post. Then Elfen starts off with his "new playstyle" and then contradicts himself as he falls back into his regular playstyle.

IGMEOY: Jedizora, Elfen

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Crap, I'm g getting confused with another game @_@

Well, the only real suspicion is Jedi, with his votes basically. each giving a reason but quickly dismisses it to vote for some one else when no one tag a longed with a quick lynch of the person.(well except me) But Imma look into the post in P.E class if we don't have to do something(please don't >.<) but I have to go to school now :/

FoS: Jedi

EBWODP

Also at Gonzo, this style can only work when I can askl question after question @_@ so far, I can't ask them due to lack of things to bombard with questions.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Crap, I'm g getting confused with another game @_@

Well, the only real suspicion is Jedi, with his votes basically. each giving a reason but quickly dismisses it to vote for some one else when no one tag a longed with a quick lynch of the person.(well except me) But Imma look into the post in P.E class if we don't have to do something(please don't >.<) but I have to go to school now :/

FoS: Jedi

EBWODP

Also at Gonzo, this style can only work when I can askl question after question @_@ so far, I can't ask them due to lack of things to bombard with questions.

He seems to be trying to blame it on jedizora again. I already voted so..... I got a feeling he's scum.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Woah, 7 pages guys. So after reading through 'em.
FoS: Elfen

Your overall reasoning is poor and blaming it on your playstyle isn't going to work. You said you had a new playstyle but nothing much has changed, if people are suspecting you and you blame it mainly on your playstyle, then perhaps you need a new playstyle.

On a side note, RVS is neither good nor bad. Everyone has different opinions of it so liking/not liking it isn't a scumtell or even a towntell really. I suppose it is sort of a way to learn from people's reactions but because of the mixed ideas of it, it seems like a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom