• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Elfen, the fact that you would make the VERY FIRST vote in the VERY FIRST post tell me that you're not afraid of accidentally getting your own people because you ALREADY know who your team is (regardless of how you claim to justify/randomize/explain it)... that being the case, I VOTE: Elfen.

Ooh, gosh, I hope so! I hope it's a little more well balanced than 10v8 for a beginner's game. O_O

Wow, such a lame Reason :/. One, that is just a bad thing, mainly cause that I did it so I could subscribe to it(so I can get emails) so I can view it at school. And I have seen many games where people randomly voted on the first post. Tell me, how is that suspicious

Really? Seems suspisous. I got my eye on you.

Tell me please how it is.

In this case, it is not the RVS that is making everyone suspect Elfen. It is the sudden change in his behavior.
As I said before, I like to change my style casue people will go off of that to deduct things which I don’t like.

Wow, such a lame Reason :/. One, that is just a bad thing, mainly cause that I did it so I could subscribe to it(so I can get emails) so I can view it at school. And I have seen many games where people randomly voted on the first post. Tell me, how is that suspicious

As I said before, I like to change my style casue people will go off of that to deduct things which I don’t like.

So in order for you to subscribe to the thread, you decided to RVS. I agree that there is nothing wrong with that, but that is not you. It is good to change your play style, but the reason why people are becoming suspicious is because you seemed to have completely flipped your play style. And what is making it even more suspicious is the fact that you were the very first RVS.

Elfen

ANd thats a problem how???? Also, this go around, Imma try to do a "Up straight, ask questions, do alot of things and pry answers from people" something along the lines on that. Something straight up in your face kind of way o -o

Jedizora

:right:
Look. I have now decided that anyone that argueses against RVS, is most likely scum. So that would be Justeazy?

Vote: Justeazy.

People at ZD are a bit stingy with there votes. Rvs are a good thing, that helps arose suspions. I hope you are writing logbooks for keeping track, and checking the past games and the wonders of RVS. Keep track of the argueres, and keep them on a close watch.

ANd thats a problem how???? Also, this go around, Imma try to do a "Up straight, ask questions, do alot of things and pry answers from people" something along the lines on that. Something straight up in your face kind of way o -o

Well its not really a problem. Like I said before, it just caught everyone off guard because it has not been YOUR play style.

Elfen

Well its not really a problem. Like I said before, it just caught everyone off guard because it has not been YOUR play style.

Oh... ._. Well, idk ._. Eh, well me is me. And I am trying a new way. You know, to find the suitable way to play

Look. I have now decided that anyone that argueses against RVS, is most likely scum. So that would be Justeazy?

People at ZD are a bit stingy with there votes. Rvs are a good thing, that helps arose suspions. I hope you are writing logbooks for keeping track, and checking the past games and the wonders of RVS. Keep track of the argueres, and keep them on a close watch.

Ummm where has he ever said that on this yet?? Also, wouldn't you vote for me since I don't believe in it to??

I agree with Elfen on this one, Justeazy did not say he was against RVS, just the fact that it was odd for Elfen to RVS. However he was not the only one to question Elfen for his RVS.

Jedizora

Oh... ._. Well, idk ._. Eh, well me is me. And I am trying a new way. You know, to find the suitable way to play

Ummm where has he ever said that on this yet?? Also, wouldn't you vote for me since I don't believe in it to??
I can only vote once. But you sued it in the first page. And He said it on the last post of the second page.

EBWODP

Uhh...... really Elfen?? Did I understand that right? Did you really just say you don't believe in RVS? Even though all your other posts this game have been saying how you changed your play style.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
And I have seen many games where people randomly voted on the first post. Tell me, how is that suspicious
Well, if anyone would have done it this time around I would have went for them. You did it, so I went for you; nothing personal. =]
People, please remember that there is no "out of game" knowledge to be used here. Including someone's particular "style". This is a perfect example, because the OUT OF GAME resources other's are using to incriminate you are incorrect (assuming you're telling the truth, ;)).

Jedizora

Okay, I just Misread him. But i'm keeping my vote, just its now a RVS. If any one has anything bad to say about RVSing, tell me so I can add you to my list of scum.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I go to school, come back home, play some games, and log on to ZD, just to see three pages already. Have to catch up on that, then I'll post something actually relevant to the game.

Elfen

Okay, I just Misread him. But i'm keeping my vote, just its now a RVS. If any one has anything bad to say about RVSing, tell me so I can add you to my list of scum.

Ok, bad mistake. Refusing or disbelief of RVS is not scummy none the less. You can't go by this factor one bit.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sorry I took a while to post but I've been busy. So I've noticed a lot of people going after the RVSers. Why? I know in the past I was like that but since I always got lynched for it I've changed my ways. I no longer think RVSing is a bad thing. If you RVS someone then you can see how well they do under the pressure of having a vote on them. I think that the people who think RVSing is bad are most possible scum. I'm not going to vote yet because I see no reason to, but I'll keep my eye on all of you. Also keep watch on the inactives, they can be mafia too not wanting to say something wrong or get detected in the slightest way.

Djinn

and Tonic
I do not think I have seen much suspicious activity from anyone here. at least nothing to go lynchhappy in the first few hours. However,

Elfen, the fact that you would make the VERY FIRST vote in the VERY FIRST post tell me that you're not afraid of accidentally getting your own people because you ALREADY know who your team is (regardless of how you claim to justify/randomize/explain it)...

That is exactly what came to my mind as well. It seems like a way to get things started around here and things are supposed to be random, but someone who knows who the teams are might be a little quicker to start naming names instead of just looking for suspicious activity. So in that case,

FoS: Elfen

until I see some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom