• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
While you immediately bandwagoned on that vote declaring that you will be the hammer no matter what.

~~~
EBWODP

Just realized I didn't post the full Night 3 PM, although it's not that important. Here is the full PM I got (all the other nights are a word-for-word copy):

~~~~~
EBWODP

As promised, I will be the last to vote for jedizora, so..
Unvote: jedizora
Vote: jedizora

If there are any more votes for him I will do the same thing

EBWODP

Even before I said anything you wanted to remove Jedizora

I don't think it's a good idea for everyone to claim right now, since our doctor is still alive, and it's the end of the day so it will only help the mafia. Although a mass role claim tomorrow wouldn't be a bad idea, since it will likely be lynch or lose. If a townie is lynched today, then 2 more townies are nightkilled tonight, that will leave 8 people left, 2 of which are DLCs and probably at least 2 are scum. Who knows if there are other third parties out there as well such as an SK.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for jedizora, since there is a decent chance he's scum. I would be willing to place the last vote on him just in case he really is the Vengeful Townie. That would be another way to prove to you guys that I'm not scum since I would know if he's really a townie or not.

Vote: jedizora
If he gets another vote on him, I will unvote then vote again so my vote is last...

Also, everyone should place a vote at this point, no matter who it's for, since it's nearing the end of the day

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My PM told me the cop, doc, and vig relied on my power...

What's the name of your enabling role? And three people? That's a bit unusual for an enabler. Normally it's just one.
Also, when everyone you enable is dead, you loose the ability. The final bit about the 3rd party either applies to the SK, or you made it up. Just putting that forward.

What are you trying to get at Ark? I have given you all the information Axle has allowed me to.

So unless you wanna make a counter claim against me, I suggest this nonsense stops.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
What are you trying to get at Ark? I have given you all the information Axle has allowed me to.

So unless you wanna make a counter claim against me, I suggest this nonsense stops.

I'm just asking questions, Bay. Just need to be completely sure. Afterall, asking questions is the essece and basic principal of the game.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
What's the name of your enabling role? And three people? That's a bit unusual for an enabler. Normally it's just one.
Also, when everyone you enable is dead, you loose the ability. The final bit about the 3rd party either applies to the SK, or you made it up. Just putting that forward.
The bit about being an enabler and the bit about the third party who may want her power were taken from two different sources.
I'm just asking questions, Bay. Just need to be completely sure. Afterall, asking questions is the essece and basic principal of the game.
I thought rooting out the Mafia lurkers and saving the town was the essence of this game? :S

AXLE: In the event that the thread goes dead, what will you do? Give it to the Mafia or the Town (or Ark)?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
AXLE: In the event that the thread goes dead, what will you do? Give it to the Mafia or the Town (or Ark)?

The thread cannot die! Not this far into the game! Back to investigations!

I shall strike Bay off the list. She's clear enough for now.

Baysiderulez
Djinn
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
illmatic

Now onto Djinn. Dj, what does your role tell you to do. Or rather, what is the power it talks about? The typical vengeful townie only kills the last person who votes for them. Explain please.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Justeazy said:
I would assume mafia, I'll ask Axle to come in here and give the official ruling on that though.

Djinn

and Tonic
The thread cannot die! Not this far into the game! Back to investigations!

I shall strike Bay off the list. She's clear enough for now.

Baysiderulez
Djinn
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
illmatic

Now onto Djinn. Dj, what does your role tell you to do. Or rather, what is the power it talks about? The typical vengeful townie only kills the last person who votes for them. Explain please.

My role pm does not mention the last person who voted. It only mentions that the person responsible for my death will be killed by Dracula. And if lynched a random member of those who voted will die. Other than that I have no ability that is directly beneficial to myself, only to another.

My role pm does not mention the last person who voted. It only mentions that the person responsible for my death will be killed by Dracula. And if lynched a random member of those who voted will die. Other than that I have no ability that is directly beneficial to myself, only to another.

What's the name of your role, and the name of your Castlevania character?

arkvoodle

Diabolical

Last person who votes is killed. (as I said) But if they die then someone else is killed. (interesting tidbit)

But

illmatic said:
What's the name of your role, and the name of your Castlevania character?

I would very much appreciate this as well.

Djinn

and Tonic
Last person who votes is killed. (as I said) But if they die then someone else is killed. (interesting tidbit)

But

I would very much appreciate this as well.

Hmm...Roleclaiming while all the doctors are dead, not the wisest move I would think. But we are very late in the game and a false move does mean a loss for the town. I have already stated that my given role is Vengeful Townie, the character name is Elizabetha Cronqvist.

Under normal circumstances that would just be a game over with a draw. In the case of one side specifically going inactive, then the other would win. If everyone does go inactive but one side is definitely in the stronger position, I might declare them the winner.

But if everyone just drops the game I have no intention of declaring any of them the winner. :bleh:

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabetha_Cronqvist

Castlevania wiki said:
The beloved wife of Mathias. Her death caused him to declare war against God and become the vampire who would eventually become known as Dracula.

The wiki entry matches the description of the role Djinn gave, with Dracula killing a random person if he gets lynched. I believe Djinn mentioned the Dracula killing part a while ago, so unless he had the role description and character planned for a while, I'm leaning towards him telling the truth.

Based on Kybyrian's lack of claim yesterday, I'm not sure if the mafia were given fake claims anymore.

I'm going to unvote Ark, since no one else agrees with my idea of lynching him today. Plus, he's been doing more scum hunting than anybody else right now.
Unvote

Right now, Bay is the only one I know for sure to be townie. And that's only because I don't think she would risk her meta and lie about being a townie just for one game. That leaves

Soldier of Link
Justeazy
Djinn

as possible mafia.

Justeazy has been posting quite a bit of detailed information since he claimed census. If he was mafia, he probably wouldn't have made it so that either me or Kybyrian is mafia based on his information. Although that would be a good buss technique to gain trust. Also, I'm not sure why his census information would have all the detailed lore information, whereas with a normal census role, you would just get PMed a number from the mod that indicates the number of scum on the bandwagon. He could have added the extra information to make his role more believable.

Soldier of Link - I posted my suspicions of her here a few game days ago. She seemed to have defended Hero of Time (who was mafia) quite a bit. And her reasons for voting for me today just seemed to bandwagon off of Baysiderulez vote. Also, Watcher is a pretty powerful role. She claimed Watcher on Day 1. Why would the mafia allow her to live all this time?

Right now I'm leaning towards SoL as scum

Vote: Soldier of Link

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Justeazy. Role. Character name. The details please.
Where the hell do you think I've been getting all of this information?
Please, go back to the beginning of the day two game days ago. I have all that posted there. If you're too lazy to find what's already been said (multiple times, I might add) or too incompetent to remember, that's not my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread