• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Here is the new PM I got:
Night 6 said:
As the others tore Kybyrian apart, you invaded his skull to learn the truth about his attackers, and nothing would give you greater satisfaction than seeing it through the eyes of the leader of the light. One by one the faces whipped past in a frenzy, and one by one you saw them through the eyes of their leader. In fact, among the crowd there were two who opposed Dracula who served in his death. You fled his mind into the darkness as his last thoughts of betrayal and sacrifice for the greater good faded from his consciousness.

Well, this absolutely confuses me. I'm going to get the bare information I have and start from scratch.

Day one: voters were Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, and Soldier of Link.
Three do not serve Dracula.
Originally, I thought this meant Keyshe, THP, and one other (we now know it's Kyby). It's very possible that, since jedizora had a NK power and was killing townies, Keyshe had a power and was serving Dracula. We know she's Graham Jones. In Castlevania, he preformed many actions that helped Dracula's forces because he thought he /was/ Dracula, so even if Keyshe wasn't working under Dracula, it's possible that she was serving Dracula without being loyal to him(?).
So possibilities are Keyshe, Kybyrian, and TreeHuggerPanda, or Kybyrian, THP, and me/illmatic/SoL.

Day four: voters were Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, and Baysiderulez.
Four do not serve Dracula.
We /know/ it's Kyby, and almost assuredly jedizora. arkvoodle, probably, if he was neutral he does not serve dracula. It cannot be DS or jden, death-confirmed town. Meaning it was either illy or Bay. Since cop towned Bay and we /know/ she wasn't Godmother then it has to be illy(?).

Day five: voters were Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, and Baysiderulez.
Three oppose Dracula.
Notice the switch from "does not serve" to "oppose" here. I didn't notice it until others pointed it out, but now I think it's significant, as it's the same new wording used in last nights PM.
We know Kyby opposed Dracula. We know that DS is town through deaths, and Bay through cop.
It's two of SoL, Djinn, or illmatic.

Day six: voters were illmatic, jdenicholls, Soldier of Link, and arkvoodle.
Two oppose Dracula.
We know that jden is town, so it has to be illmatic and/or SoL, and/or ark.

I'm going from what we know; the "burned" deaths stopped after jedi, who was Dario Bossi, died. I'm sure I'm not the only one sure of it but I can't think of any other possibility but that he was lying about his NK ability.

Looking at the DLCs, jedizora was definitely using his powers to hurt the town. ark, we are unsure, but he claims to have been neutral. Keyshe, upon death, claimed she could have helped the town. Is it possible that Axle gave us three DLCs, one who helps, one who hurts, and one who can be neutral? And the time the last DLC was eliminated was when the wording switched from "do not serve Dracula" to "oppose Dracula". Possibly ark, a neutral DLC, chose or was given his alignment, and now opposes Dracula. So, most likely, Axle changed the wording to fit the same people all the time, regardless of who actually was on the vote.

Now there are only a couple possibilities looking at day 1, 5, or 6. SoL being scum will make illmatic town, and vice versa. But then if you look at day four, illy is the only possibility. You plug illimatic into day 1 and it eliminates SoL, which means by day 5 shows us Djinn is scum and day six shows us ark opposes Dracula.

That is assuming that my interpretation of the DLC's and the "does not serve"/"opposes" is correct. Any other thoughts?

Now there are only a couple possibilities looking at day 1, 5, or 6. SoL being scum will make illmatic town, and vice versa. But then if you look at day four, illy is the only possibility. You plug illimatic into day 1 and it eliminates SoL, which means by day 5 shows us Djinn is scum and day six shows us ark opposes Dracula.

That is assuming that my interpretation of the DLC's and the "does not serve"/"opposes" is correct. Any other thoughts?

I dont understand what you mean by Day 1 incriminates SoL or Illy at this point... Seeing as Kybyrian was also in on that lynch, and with Him flipping scum. That eliminates SoL or Illmatic from being scum.

Actually the only remaining possibliites are Ark and Djinn If I remember correctly. I'm going to go grab and old post where I did the math already and bring that back before the table...

What we know
------------------------
Day 1
Vote - Durion: 6 (Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, Soldier of Link)
Justeazy Clue – “you are able to discover that there were in fact three who do not serve the dark lord who contributed to his death.”
From deaths, we know that Keyshe and THP are scum… (if DLC’s are in fact included as scum) Then one remains… Kyby, Viral Maze (Justazy), Illmatic, SoL
--------------------------
Day 2
No Lynch. Nothing Gained, perhaps everything lost?
-------------------------
Day 3
Vote - Elfen: 7 (Hero of Time, Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Dracomajora)
Justeazy Clue – (none)
----------------------
Day 4
Vote - Hero of Time: 8 (Deku Shroom, arkvoodle, jdenicholls, illmatic, Kybyrian, jedizora, Baysiderulez)
Justeazy Clue – “you quickly discover that there were four who didn't serve Dracula who contributed to his death.”
We know from Deku Shroom’s death he was innocent, and Jedi was a DLC so that leaves Ark, Jden, Illy, Kyby, and myself… And 3 positions to fill?
-----------------------
Day 5
Votes - jedizora: 6 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Kybyrian, illmatic, Baysiderulez)
Justeazy Clue – “There were only two creatures who oppose Dracula involved in his death, and as everyone watched his body burn you slipped away, hidden by the smoke.”
Remaining living people… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself. We know 2 are involved.
----------------------

What does this MEAN?!?

Day one is truly the most helpful… We know either KYBY or ILLMATIC has to be scum but not both together.
It also tells us that SoL cannot be scum with either of them either, They each may be scum on their own, but not all 3 can be scum.
in reference to day 3, it is possible you didn’t receive a clue because there were no mafia living by the time you would have received your message? THP would have been the only scum, if Kyby is innocent.

Day 4 helps to solidify more… we know there are 3 guilty… But we know Kyby/Illy/SoL cannot all be scum at the same time, so…

Illy OR KYBY, ARK(confirmed), Jden

Onward to Day 5… SoL, Djinn, Kyby, Illmatic, Myself, 2 are involved..
SoL has been cleared given the Day 4 info. So our options become
Kyby/Illy and Djinn

Meaning my analysis of Scum based on the information you have is
Kyby OR Illmatic are scum (more leaning on Illmatic, because of Meego's cop evidence AND the fact you didn't get a message on the night no message on night 3)
Ark (who’s a confirmed DLC or DL at this point who knows/cares after all he admitted guilt)
Jden – he’s the only other option based on day 4’s information.
Djinn - based on justeazy's clue on day 5.

Meaning we are dealing with 3 mafia and 1 DLC (or Dark Lord)

So with the new information of "does not serve" vs "opposing" that would clear Jden (whom we know through death is town)... And with the death of Kybyrian we know that Illmatic and SoL are innocent.

Now assuming this information is true, and not something Justeazy concocted (I'm always a skeptic just because)
Our last remaining mafia HAS TO BE DJINN.

if Djinn is innocent, then it must be justeazy. I'm not sure if our numbers allow us to make a mistake or not. Which is why its worth taking a second look at justeazy before we make a final decision.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Jo, that's because with jden flipping town I reexamined the whole situation.

So I dismissed these parts:
Looking at night one, the voters were Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, and Soldier of Link.
Given what we 100% know based on deaths, Keyshe was DLC and TreeHuggerPanda was Mafia. So 2 confirmed scum.
Kyby, Viral (now me), illmatic, and SoL are all still alive, so that means that one of us are scum.
Kyby, illmatic, SoL, Viral (me). One is scum.
And replaced it with this:
Justeazy said:
Day one: voters were Keyshe, Kybyrian, Viral Maze, illmatic, TreeHuggerPanda, and Soldier of Link.
Three do not serve Dracula.
Originally, I thought this meant Keyshe, THP, and one other (we now know it's Kyby). It's very possible that, since jedizora had a NK power and was killing townies, Keyshe had a power and was serving Dracula. We know she's Graham Jones. In Castlevania, he preformed many actions that helped Dracula's forces because he thought he /was/ Dracula, so even if Keyshe wasn't working under Dracula, it's possible that she was serving Dracula without being loyal to him(?).
So possibilities are Keyshe, Kybyrian, and TreeHuggerPanda, or Kybyrian, THP, and me/illmatic/SoL.
In the new one I not only examine the raw numbers but also take into consideration the careful wording from my PMs and the possibilities of DLC being counted/not counted in the numbers.

And I welcome you to examine me. At this point it's best to go on what we /know/ instead of what we're too afraid to find out. Since you're the only 100% confirmed town alive it's a little easy for you to point fingers, but you also have to think carefully about what you do.

Also, last nights death scene is completely different than what we've seen before.
I have to speculate that Ark is lying. On his first night as Dark Lord he targeted Kyby, and didn't get a kill through because he's Godfather (thus bulletproof) and pulled some crap about him being strongmanproof out of thin air (seriously?), and then last night he targeted and killed jden. Possibly thinking he was scum(?).

Majority Reached (plus I was getting on to end it anyway :bleh: ).

(Vote Count)
Kybyrian: 5 (illmatic, jdenicholls, Soldier of Link, arkvoodle)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Justeazy)
jdenicholls: 1 (Djinn)
illmatic: 1 (Kybyrian)
Djinn: 1 (Baysiderulez)

Throwing logic completely out the window...

Vote: Illmatic

If now wasn't the best opportunity to bus then I dunno what would be. It would also make sense how "wimpy" these hobo clues are in comparison to justeazy's.

Perhaps I've gone insane, actually take out the perhaps and I think we have it just about right...

Nicole

luke is my wife
Justeazy said:
Also, last nights death scene is completely different than what we've seen before.
I have to speculate that Ark is lying. On his first night as Dark Lord he targeted Kyby, and didn't get a kill through because he's Godfather (thus bulletproof) and pulled some crap about him being strongmanproof out of thin air (seriously?), and then last night he targeted and killed jden. Possibly thinking he was scum(?).

This seems possible. I do think Ark is lying, and the "info" he's gotten seems awfully convenient now, doesn't it?

Arkvoodle said:
Also, I may have aquired some info during the night.

"During the confused chatter, you overheard that _____ is immune to strongmen".

Arkvoodle said:
False claim. Kybyrian is the Strongman Immune. I learnt of this during the night.

First of all, I have never heard of such a thing as "strongman immune." Secondly, considering Kybyrian was the Godfather, why would he need to be immune to his own strongman?
Arkvoodle said:
I got some pretty useless information, saying that Jden was a townie and not mafia as some had originally expected.

That's pretty obvious....

In other news: I Watched Justeazy as many of you suggested, and got back "none." I would imagine that making it clear that I would Watch him detered the Mafia (or Ark, if my suspicions are correct) from targeting him. It is possible that the Mafia and Ark both targeted jdenicholls. That could explain why his death was such a "massacre," as Axle put it. There's also a possibility that there is more to Ark's power than we know, and that he may have done it all himself if the Mafia didn't get a NK. According to this guide they often have to wait a night after losing their Godfather before getting a NK again.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
:suspicious:Day 7 Tally::suspicious:

(Vote Count)
illmatic: 1 (Baysiderulez)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, illmatic, Justeazy, Soldier of Link

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.

Throwing logic completely out the window...

Vote: Illmatic

If now wasn't the best opportunity to bus then I dunno what would be. It would also make sense how "wimpy" these hobo clues are in comparison to justeazy's.

Perhaps I've gone insane, actually take out the perhaps and I think we have it just about right...

I only post what I get, it's not my fault the hobo info is weak. Plus, looking back it has helped. Day 1's info helped me find out about Kybyrian, and Day 4's info shows that jedizora did in fact kill Meego.

Can't blame you for voting for me though. This game has gone eerily similar to Beginner's Mafia 2, where I was scum. I bussed my own Strongman and Godfather in that game to make myself look town. I'm not scum this time though.

Anyway, Justeazy's theory about the DLCs being either pro-town, anti-town, or neutral is very interesting, and explains a few things. There might have been some faction changes during the game, especially with DLCs, which is why the census info is inconsistent. We also haven't accounted for Dmitri Blinov, the 4th Dark Lord Candidate who might be in this game. Ark and jedi may have been lying about there being only 3 DLCs.

I've been saying we should keep Ark alive and let the mafia kill him, since they have to kill him to win the game, but it hasn't happened. What if Ark has become a member of the mafia? There is no way that the only thing that happened when he became Dark Lord is getting random information about people each night. That would make Justeazy's role, my role and the cop a lot more powerful than his, except he had to take out 2 others to get his ability. And I agree with Soldier of Link, the two pieces of info he posted so far about his 'new' role is pretty convenient.

Lynching Ark would be the best bet for today, instead of taking a risk of lynching a townie by going only off the census. Lynching a non-townie will give us another day at least, I'm sure, but lynching a townie today might be game over.

Another day of Justeazy's census information, with Soldier of Link watching him again will give us a lot more to go off of tomorrow. And for today's lynch, we should organize who places the 4 votes based on previous census information, so we can come to some conclusions. For example, either myself or SoL should not be on the lynch bandwagon because one of us is scum according to Day 6's results. I'm sure we can think of something better.
Also, if Justeazy gives us info tomorrow that can't be possible, then it means he is scum. It will be a "test" of sorts. Although I am leaning towards him telling the truth, it can't hurt.

Just a question, but, is there a godmother as well as a godfather in every mafia game? If so, I may be on to something.

No there's actually no such thing as a "godmother" it was just the name they gave to me in Mafia 3, when I was the "godfather" they started to refer to me as the "godmother"

arkvoodle

Diabolical
No there's actually no such thing as a "godmother" it was just the name they gave to me in Mafia 3, when I was the "godfather" they started to refer to me as the "godmother"

Oh. Then that throws me off slightly, for I was about to say that there was a possibility that you were the godmother. Nevermind though.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Vote: arkvoodle

For reasons stated here

This game is nearing it's end, let's not go inactive now!

These were said reasons:

illmatic said:
I've been saying we should keep Ark alive and let the mafia kill him, since they have to kill him to win the game, but it hasn't happened. What if Ark has become a member of the mafia? There is no way that the only thing that happened when he became Dark Lord is getting random information about people each night. That would make Justeazy's role, my role and the cop a lot more powerful than his, except he had to take out 2 others to get his ability. And I agree with Soldier of Link, the two pieces of info he posted so far about his 'new' role is pretty convenient.

Lynching Ark would be the best bet for today, instead of taking a risk of lynching a townie by going only off the census. Lynching a non-townie will give us another day at least, I'm sure, but lynching a townie today might be game over.

First of all: Why would you say the Mafia has to kill Ark to win the game? Secondly, it is not entirely true that lynching a non-town will still give us another day. Normally, the Mafia: Town ratio is 1:5, so I would imagine there were 5 Mafia to start the game, meaning there are as many as 2 left. As of right now, we're probably at 2:4. If we lynch Ark, it will be 2:3, and the Mafia will have a free kill. That leaves us at 2:2, meaning we'd lose.

Justeazy said:

If Justeazy's information is correct, illmatic or Djinn must be scum. Based on what I just saw, I'm banking on illmatic for now.

Vote: illmatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom