• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I have a self proclaimed Hobo, who's acting scummy... Or I have several other suspects that haven't claimed yet... Unless you've been lying about being a hobo and you really are the doctor... Its safe to lynch you and know I'm not going to kill off my Doc, (which means yes I am being a little cautious in my lynches of unclaimed people) If the doc dies, you might as well lynch me to prove my alliance as he is the last person remaining that (i at least know of) relies on my power.

So you're fine with lynching townies as long as it's not the doctor? That's not really a good plan. If you are going to go after claimed townies in hopes of finding a fake scum claim then you might as well have everyone mass claim and then try to pick out the ones you think are fake. For all you know everyone who has claimed so far has been telling the truth. Especially considering that 6 out of the 11 remaining players have claimed, the other 5 could easily be remaining scum.

So you're fine with lynching townies as long as it's not the doctor? That's not really a good plan. If you are going to go after claimed townies in hopes of finding a fake scum claim then you might as well have everyone mass claim and then try to pick out the ones you think are fake. For all you know everyone who has claimed so far has been telling the truth. Especially considering that 6 out of the 11 remaining players have claimed, the other 5 could easily be remaining scum.

Here's something... if you're for a townie win, and you can still win even if you aren't living... Why pressure me into hitting a possible IMPORTANT townie power role?

The importance of my existence relies on us having a functional doctor... Once he's gone its alright if I die, if it will help the townie cause. (as my death would make him as useful as any other vanilla townie). Although... not like he's been on the ball completely either... Hanyou's death could have been prevented. =.= he was modfirmed town, for goodness sake.

Here's something... if you're for a townie win, and you can still win even if you aren't living... Why pressure me into hitting a possible IMPORTANT townie power role?

The importance of my existence relies on us having a functional doctor... Once he's gone its alright if I die, if it will help the townie cause. (as my death would make him as useful as any other vanilla townie). Although... not like he's been on the ball completely either... Hanyou's death could have been prevented. =.= he was modfirmed town, for goodness sake.

I'm all for being a sacrifice, I still win with the town whether I'm alive or dead at the end, which is why I'm trying convince you not to lynch me. I happen to think my role is pretty important. Especially considering that me and you both can't be nightkilled, that's a huge advantage for the town. If you lynch me, then sure our doctor is still safe, but that's an entire day wasted, and a free kill for the mafia tonight, which could very easily be the doctor.

You have to play aggressive to find scum, you can't play it safe because you're scared to lynch a townie power role.

Also,
I'm curious to see if Soldier of Link and jedizora think I'm scum or not. They're the only ones who haven't stated their opinion, they could be trying to play it safe to avoid suspicion...

Djinn

and Tonic
Implying something, sir? This day is ending very soon.

I have reason to believe this is a false statement hastily made in an effort to threaten people away.

You earlier claimed to be bulletproof, so it appears wasteful to have a doctor watch over you at night.

Bulletproof Townie Enabler.

That is a roll that could best be served for others, if my assumptions on how a few people here work are correct. Hanyou's death was a little odd since everyone here had been essentially told that he was a townie.

Kybyrian

Djinn said:
You earlier claimed to be bulletproof, so it appears wasteful to have a doctor watch over you at night.

That's not at all what she was saying... she said that the doctor is simply useless if we lynch her. If the doctor dies, since he's the last one that relies on her staying alive to have power, she would gladly be lynched if it helps the town.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Tally:;)

(Vote Count)
illmatic: 3 (Baysiderulez, Justeazy, jdenicholls,)
jedizora: 2 (Soldier of Link, Deku Shroom)
arkvoodle: 1 (jedizora)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, Dracomajora, Kybyrian, illmatic

Day 5 ends today Wednesday the 8th. 6 votes needed for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times today to avoid being modkilled or replaced.

Nicole

luke is my wife
illmatic said:
Also,
I'm curious to see if Soldier of Link and jedizora think I'm scum or not. They're the only ones who haven't stated their opinion, they could be trying to play it safe to avoid suspicion...

Just an FYI, I had exams this week, and last. I also have a big one tomorrow (science), so I'll probably be afk for most of the night today.

Now, getting down to business. To be honest, I'm a bit on the fence with illmatic. He's been playing "aggressive townie" consistently for the whole game, so not much has changed. The biggest thing we've had against him is that he is either a Townie who lied about his role PM, or he is scum/3rd party who slipped up. The Hobo role doesn't seem to be very, very common, so it is possible he just picked it out of the air as a fake claim. However... the information he has given us seems legit enough. He's leaning town to me, but I'm not completely certain either way.

However... Illmatic said only I and Jedizora hadn't given an opinion regarding him yet. He left out Dracomajora. I haven't seen DM post here in a long time, or even begin to scum hunt on his own. Being so inactive, I don't have much else to say about him. I do have more to say about Jedi, though. He has not responded to anything I have said, nor anything anyone else had said about him. Why ignore our questions? As of right now, I'm more convinced of Jedizora being scum/3rd party than illmatic.

Jedizora said:
Why would Killing Ark Help out the scum? They probley could die from the DLC's. But hey? The Whole game is up to chances. Do we have any prrof what Ark saying is true? What if he's scum, and is making this all up?

Loltowncopsaidso. That's a pretty weak argument, there.

Jedizora said:
Because Its 11:56, and I'm to tired to do anything but skim. And you didn't press on the matter, just mentioned it.

More fluff.

Jedizora said:
I'm not entirley sure if I believe his name claim. He said that there was 3 DLC's, including himself and Keyshe. There are four DLCs on the wiki. I bet, that he is actually Dario! He's using a fake claim to cover himself!

Was the original post the set off the red flag. Seeing as I've already voted for Jedi, not much else I can do as of now.

I have reason to believe this is a false statement hastily made in an effort to threaten people away.

One thing not bothers me about Jedizora's claim is that his description of the Vengeful townie role doesn't match what's on the wiki. I know that in the last mafia game the role was set up to be the same way he describes, but that just makes me suspect it more, because he could have just used the description from that game to discourage people from voting for him. If there is a fake claim out of everyone that's claimed, I think his is the likeliest.

And Dracomajora will probably be replaced unless he makes 3 quick posts by the end of today. Hope he gets replaced instead of modkilled, unless he's scum of course. We might be in a Lynch or Lose scenario soon, depending on how many scum and third party are left.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
So Bay is the bulletproof.

Also, full roll list/claim list so far. I've probably missed a few, but it'll help weed out the scum and possibly confirm the other DLC.

Illmatic: Hobo
Baysiderulez: Bulletproof Townie (confirmed)
Jedizora: Vengeful Townie
Arkvoodle: Dark Lord Candidate (confirmed)
Jdenicholls: Double Voter
Djinn: ?
Soldier of Link: ?
Kybyrian: ?
Justeazy: ?
Deku Shroom: ?
DracoMajora: ?

Bay we're getting to the stage where if we run out of townies the mafia could overwhelm us. I don't think we should be encouraging any more townie sacrifices. Some of your tactics this game have been very questionable, and if you weren't for Meego being confirmed cop I'd be highly tempted to vote for you.

I am very torn at the moment. Some of what illmatic has said has made me think perhaps he isn't lying. But then again just as jedizora's Fake Claim protects him, illmatic's claim of being bulletproof and therefore more valuable to the town might also be a thought out scum strategy. Of course both could be town and the mafia could just be very successful in distracting us from who is really scum...

Arkvoodle, Soldier of Link also claimed to be the Watcher, back in Day 1.

I am very torn at the moment. Some of what illmatic has said has made me think perhaps he isn't lying. But then again just as jedizora's Fake Claim protects him, illmatic's claim of being bulletproof and therefore more valuable to the town might also be a thought out scum strategy. Of course both could be town and the mafia could just be very successful in distracting us from who is really scum...

I'm not entirely bulletproof. It is kind of vague in my PM and says I can't be targeted by my enemies. One theory I had was that I would die if the vig, cop, or doctor target me, but I'm not sure. With the mafia strongman dead, I figured it was safe enough for me to claim.

jden, It pretty much comes down to you to decide who gets lynched today, since your votes count as two, so choose wisely. I've said all I could in my defense. I think there are better candidates for a lynch, even if you think I may have appeared scummy. If I do survive I'll continue posting my hobo PMs as soon as the day starts, I think the hints will be a big help for the town.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'll post the list again every few posts just so people know.

Illmatic: Hobo
Baysiderulez: Bulletproof Townie (confirmed)
Jedizora: Vengeful Townie
Arkvoodle: Dark Lord Candidate (confirmed)
Jdenicholls: Double Voter
Soldier of Link: Watcher

I would say the main suspects are those currently without a claim, and until they do so, it'll just be guessing. So, would anyone of the few like to step forward and claim before you're targeted as scum?

I would say the main suspects are those currently without a claim, and until they do so, it'll just be guessing. So, would anyone of the few like to step forward and claim before you're targeted as scum?

I don't think it's a good idea for everyone to claim right now, since our doctor is still alive, and it's the end of the day so it will only help the mafia. Although a mass role claim tomorrow wouldn't be a bad idea, since it will likely be lynch or lose. If a townie is lynched today, then 2 more townies are nightkilled tonight, that will leave 8 people left, 2 of which are DLCs and probably at least 2 are scum. Who knows if there are other third parties out there as well such as an SK.

I'm going to go ahead and vote for jedizora, since there is a decent chance he's scum. I would be willing to place the last vote on him just in case he really is the Vengeful Townie. That would be another way to prove to you guys that I'm not scum since I would know if he's really a townie or not.

Vote: jedizora
If he gets another vote on him, I will unvote then vote again so my vote is last...

Also, everyone should place a vote at this point, no matter who it's for, since it's nearing the end of the day

For sure one of these is the doc. For Sure someone on your list (not including those I've mentioned is a DLC (whether they have yet to claim or are using a fake claim)

The thing is... you don't want your suspected towns to be the first to claim, you want your scum to be the first ones to claim, so that hopefully you can catch them in a lie. I do think though that Axle has made it impossible for us to use claims against people and has given them fake claims. Which in that case means they would not be scared to be the first to claim, making claiming essentially useless.

Ark, if you remember Meego's blurb about Kyby, it said something about him being unsure of his alignment, but he's really with the town. (I don't quite remember it)

The way I see it is, we are at an impass and if we refuse to lynch people who say they are towns, then we will end in no lynches and we might as well hand our win over to the mafia. Unkosher as my stratagies may be... I was the one who caught THP. But you can lynch whomever tonight. I just foresee us hitting a DLC if we vote Justeazy. And then releasing Ark's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom