• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ze role post (for future reference)

Soldier of Link

I am Harpy, the Townie Watcher. I am a flying fiend, scouring the skies in search of the forces opposing Dracula. I may select one player per night, and if that player is targeted by someone, I will learn the name of that person through a PM.

Illmatic

I'm a Mudman, the Townie Hobo.

I'm a being made out of mud, a monster that serves the Dark Lord Dracula. I lurk in mud and attack heroes that are unsuspecting, and am capable of being a minor nuisance or a huge threat. As I lurk in the mud, I observe many things.

As a hobo, I will gain small vague bits of info regarding what occurred each night. These will be PMed to me.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Mudman

Baysiderulez

(Temp)

Enabler (name needed)

My PM told me the cop, doc, and vig relied on my power... however the opening post sounded like 3rd party also wanted my power... Not exactly sure what this means. I'm not a regular vanilla townie because I still keep the "bulletproof" ability even though all those whom I enabled (or at least those I knowingly enable) are dead.

Djinn

Elizabetha Cronqvist- Vengeful Townie
My role pm does not mention the last person who voted. It only mentions that the person responsible for my death will be killed by Dracula. And if lynched a random member of those who voted will die. Other than that I have no ability that is directly beneficial to myself, only to another.

Arkvoodle

I am Soma Cruz, the Redeemed Candidate.
I have overcome the Dark Lord's power and have redeemed myself as a pure human. I get information about a random one of the remaining living every night.

Justeazy

I am Man Eater, the Sensor.
I have the ability to learn the amount of scum who bandwagon'd on the lynch.

Also,

Justeazy said:
Where the hell do you think I've been getting all of this information?
Please, go back to the beginning of the day two game days ago. I have all that posted there. If you're too lazy to find what's already been said (multiple times, I might add) or too incompetent to remember, that's not my fault.

I had the information, but I wanted a fresh directive from everyone, so I could check for contradictions and flaws. If you were competent enough to read my posts you would know that. But apparently, a fresh directive is too much to ask for. And for the record, never call me lazy or incompetent. ;)

Nicole

luke is my wife
illmatic said:
SoL, apparently we aren't on the same page.

Yeah, I'd have to say so.

illmatic said:
Back on Page 59, I asked:

which was a test of sorts to see how you would answer.

Which was either a test as you said, or a Mafia slip up. We only have your word to go on with that, though.

illmatic said:
Then, on this page, when asked to paraphrase your PM, you said:

Nowhere in this post does it say that you are "aligned with the creatures of darkness", like you claimed on page 59.

Which is why I had said I left out my wincon. Looking back, I was saying that "aligned with the creatures of darkness," paraphrased as it is, was my wincon. Which obviously it isn't. I misspoke when I said that it was my wincon lol.

illmatic said:
First you say you don't have a complete win condition, and are now claiming to have a wincon. So do you have a partial win condition, or none at all? Because townies are not supposed to have a wincon

Again, that was part of my confusion. I see why we were so off here. Yes, I could by lying, but you'd have to take my word for it. Which is the same situation we're in with you saying you win when all forces opposing Dracula are defeated.

One more question, SoL:

Is this the exact wording of the beginning of your role PM? Word-for-word? With the same format and capitalization?

Yes, but no italicize. (The italicize comes from the Quote.) Well, it's not my full PM, obviously.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Baysiderulez
Djinn (Investigation still in process)
Justeazy
Soldier of Link
illmatic

Justeazy. Role. Character name. The details please.
Where the hell do you think I've been getting all of this information?
Please, go back to the beginning of the day two game days ago. I have all that posted there. If you're too lazy to find what's already been said (multiple times, I might add) or too incompetent to remember, that's not my fault.
Justeazy! Role + details + character name please. :) SoL may say it's pointless, but it's needed if we're to get any conclusion whatsoever

And if I can, SoL, would you kindly do the same. Role, details, character name.

Baysiderulez
Djinn (still in progress)
Justeazy (New details needed)
Soldier of Link
illmatic
Hey. Ark. Psst, ark. Yeah, you ark. Please, please please please CLICK THIS LINK and tell me exactly how many pages ago it was that I did exactly that. So... why would I need to do it again?

illmatic, what ark is proposing and what you are proposing are two different things. Ark, on the one side, is systematically asking us all questions that have all already been answered, one by one, on a list, with you on the bottom. Meaning, when he gets to you, and the only "logical conclusion" is that you are the scum, he's going to try to start a bandwagon against you. Not that I think you are town who needs protecting, but rather ark is acting rather obviously right now because I think that jden's death was his doing and he's freaking out trying to do anything but get himself lynched. All of the deaths have contained key factors that means they can all be linked to eachother (meaning all of those burned were killed by Dario Bossi, all those with the huge gash were killed by Death, etc.)
Ark's power activated, and very shortly after a town dies in the night with a completely new standard on it's death.
Illmatic, didn't your new hobo information list something about someone losing a power, but it also remains in play? Perhaps, and I'm just speculating here, that means that when we found and lynched Kyby as the godfather, ark somehow absorbed his NK power in the night...? It would explain just a couple things, and also put my mind at ease because I've been suspicious of ark as hiding something for a long time now.
He's killing town. That needs to stop.

Unvote: Whoever I voted for.
VOTE: Arkvoodle

However, illmatic, since you are asking only good questions about finding scum and representing the theory by following suit yourself, I will do the same.
My main information:
I am Man Eater, the Sensor.
I have the ability to learn the amount of scum who bandwagon'd on the lynch.
That was paraphrased as it was. Other than what I've already said, I can say that there was no green in the PM that Axle forwarded me from Viral Maze, it was simply black. And that there was no alignment really stated in my role PM.

That was paraphrased as it was. Other than what I've already said, I can say that there was no green in the PM that Axle forwarded me from Viral Maze, it was simply black. And that there was no alignment really stated in my role PM.

I can attest to that... My quoted PM from the Green only contained black text. My role was underlined though.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Day 7 Tally:

(Vote Count)
illmatic: 2 (Baysiderulez, Soldier of Link)
Soldier of Link: 1 (illmatic)
arkvoodle: 1 (Justeazy)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. Tomorrow. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Well yeah. My role as sensor was underlined for some reason. And also, my link wasn't provided as hyperlinked into the name Man Eater but as a seperate link below.

Hey, I said that was the information I had. Not the formatting. :P

Nicole

luke is my wife
Justeazy said:
Ark's power activated, and very shortly after a town dies in the night with a completely new standard on it's death.
Illmatic, didn't your new hobo information list something about someone losing a power, but it also remains in play? Perhaps, and I'm just speculating here, that means that when we found and lynched Kyby as the godfather, ark somehow absorbed his NK power in the night...? It would explain just a couple things, and also put my mind at ease because I've been suspicious of ark as hiding something for a long time now.

That is what I was thinking. As I brought up here, Ark's "info" was awfully convenient, and there is no way he has an informative role. No way. I think he might have confused "strongman immune" with "NK immune" when he was talking about Kybyrian, who was the Godfather. My theory is that Arkvoodle has some sort of killing role, which is why he didn't get any "info" last night. (I mean really, Axle wouldn't do something so redundant.)

As I said before:

SoL said:
It is possible that the Mafia and Ark both targeted jdenicholls. That could explain why his death was such a "massacre," as Axle put it. There's also a possibility that there is more to Ark's power than we know, and that he may have done it all himself if the Mafia didn't get a NK. According to this guide they often have to wait a night after losing their Godfather before getting a NK again.

Unvote
Vote: Arkvoodle

My gut tells me Ark received an SK-esque power after Jedizora's death. I'll ask again. Ark, what is the name of your character? Give us the name, role, and details.
Leave nothing out.

Yes, but no italicize. (The italicize comes from the Quote.) Well, it's not my full PM, obviously.

Well, the reason I ask is because my PM said that "You are a Mudman", whereas your says "You are Harpy". Both are common enemies in the Castlevania series, as opposed to Elisabetha Cronqvist or Soma Cruz. Just thought that was strange, though it's possible that Axle was just inconsistent with it

I'm a Mudman, the Townie Hobo.

I am Harpy, the Townie Watcher.

illmatic, what ark is proposing and what you are proposing are two different things. Ark, on the one side, is systematically asking us all questions that have all already been answered, one by one, on a list, with you on the bottom. Meaning, when he gets to you, and the only "logical conclusion" is that you are the scum, he's going to try to start a bandwagon against you. Not that I think you are town who needs protecting, but rather ark is acting rather obviously right now because I think that jden's death was his doing and he's freaking out trying to do anything but get himself lynched. All of the deaths have contained key factors that means they can all be linked to eachother (meaning all of those burned were killed by Dario Bossi, all those with the huge gash were killed by Death, etc.)

"Two mighty powers have changed hands, but they are still in play". You could be right, but it says 2 powers have changed hands. But I don't think it's likely that the mafia would just lose their nightkill power after the Godfather gets lynched. Based on your most recent sensor information, there are 2 people left that don't serve Dracula. That means at least 1 mafia and 1 third party. I guess it could be 2 third parties also.

Justeazy said:
However, illmatic, since you are asking only good questions about finding scum and representing the theory by following suit yourself, I will do the same.
My main information:

Well yeah. My role as sensor was underlined for some reason. And also, my link wasn't provided as hyperlinked into the name Man Eater but as a seperate link below.

Hey, I said that was the information I had. Not the formatting. :P
So your PM just says Sensor, and not Townie Sensor?

Do you mind going a bit more into detail? Like the description of your character that's in your PM. Not that I think you are scum, but still..

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Day 7 Tally:

(Vote Count)
arkvoodle: 3 (Justeazy, Soldier of Link, Baysiderulez)
Soldier of Link: 1 (illmatic)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. Tomorrow. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
So... why would I need to do it again?
Y U NO READ MY POST. I wanted a clean, fresh claim from EVERYONE to see if their claims matched up.

Justeazy said:
Ark, on the one side, is systematically asking us all questions that have all already been answered, one by one, on a list, with you on the bottom. Meaning, when he gets to you, and the only "logical conclusion" is that you are the scum, he's going to try to start a bandwagon against you.

That is the worst possible conclusion you possibly could have reached. I'm not ******** enough to do that. Whoever's claims did not match up, or showed flaws, would have been on the scum list. If you read my posts you would know that. Such as my last one, or the one before that, and the others talking about the list of investigation.

EBWODP

Soldier of Link said:
My gut tells me Ark received an SK-esque power after Jedizora's death. I'll ask again. Ark, what is the name of your character? Give us the name, role, and details.
Leave nothing out.

Character Name: Soma Cruz
Role Name: Redeemed Human
Role Details: I (appears as I in the PM) have overcome the Dark Lord's power and have redeemed myself as a pure human. I get information about a random one of the remaining living every night.
Wincon: You are reborn neutral being, but side with the good. You win when the mafia have been overcome.

That's the exact PM details. Only not in that order/format.

EBWODP2

I forgot to mention that I could either remain neutral or turn town, but I turned town because being neutral is boring.

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Character Name: Soma Cruz
Role Name: Redeemed Human
Role Details: I (appears as I in the PM) have overcome the Dark Lord's power and have redeemed myself as a pure human. I get information about a random one of the remaining living every night.
Wincon: You are reborn neutral being, but side with the good. You win when the mafia have been overcome.

That's the exact PM details. Only not in that order/format.

The "I" sounds completely wrong if I was Axle sending this message to you. My PM says "You are...". But, who am I to tell what Axle would send to whomever becomes the last remaining DLC.
(Just to be clear, I am accepting what you said, just opening the floor for my line of thought.)

But, then I did some thinking. The Dark Lord Candidates; they were in line to be the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord would have opposed Dracula, presumably, if Dracula wasn't dead when they came about. So, if one become the last left in this game with Dracula (we're presuming Bay, but she's not allowed to say or confirm(?)), then the Dark Lord and Dracula would oppose eachother but they would both be creatures of darkness.

That being said, ark, neither being a "redeemed" as a "pure human" and being able to "side with good" may seem like a good thing. But... wait.
Dracula and the forces of darkness are evil. Dracula and the forces of darkness are town. Town = Evil.
Alucard and his band of heroes are good. Alucard and his band of heroes are Mafia. Mafia = Good.

Now, considering that you're telling us your "exact PM details" are that you "side with good", it's obvious to say you joined the Mafia (whether in essence or actual role has yet to be determines).

So, my only question for you is, why have you given up and decided to tell us this?

EBWODP: Forgot to trololo: lulzarkuMafiasobad (sorry, but I couldn't resist; no hard feelings)

EBWOTP: Guys, I'm going to feel really stupid if, the whole time, we've avoided lynching ark on the basis that it would save a turn for the Mafia, and other than Kybyrian(dead, but not when we pretty much agreed that it would be best not to lynch him) ark is the Mafia.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The "I" sounds completely wrong if I was Axle sending this message to you. My PM says "You are...". But, who am I to tell what Axle would send to whomever becomes the last remaining DLC.
(Just to be clear, I am accepting what you said, just opening the floor for my line of thought.)

But, then I did some thinking. The Dark Lord Candidates; they were in line to be the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord would have opposed Dracula, presumably, if Dracula wasn't dead when they came about. So, if one become the last left in this game with Dracula (we're presuming Bay, but she's not allowed to say or confirm(?)), then the Dark Lord and Dracula would oppose eachother but they would both be creatures of darkness.

That being said, ark, neither being a "redeemed" as a "pure human" and being able to "side with good" may seem like a good thing. But... wait.
Dracula and the forces of darkness are evil. Dracula and the forces of darkness are town. Town = Evil.
Alucard and his band of heroes are good. Alucard and his band of heroes are Mafia. Mafia = Good.

Now, considering that you're telling us your "exact PM details" are that you "side with good", it's obvious to say you joined the Mafia (whether in essence or actual role has yet to be determines).

So, my only question for you is, why have you given up and decided to tell us this?

EBWODP: Forgot to trololo: lulzarkuMafiasobad (sorry, but I couldn't resist; no hard feelings)

EBWOTP: Guys, I'm going to feel really stupid if, the whole time, we've avoided lynching ark on the basis that it would save a turn for the Mafia, and other than Kybyrian(dead, but not when we pretty much agreed that it would be best not to lynch him) ark is the Mafia.

But the PM said I could either side with the town or remain neutral. D: Remaining neutral would allow me to win on my own, but I would have no knowledge ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom