• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Activity! I love you guys, thank you! <3
Day 7 Tally:

(Vote Count)
illmatic: 2 (Baysiderulez, Soldier of Link)
arkvoodle: 1 (illmatic)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, Justeazy

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
First of all: Why would you say the Mafia has to kill Ark to win the game? Secondly, it is not entirely true that lynching a non-town will still give us another day. Normally, the Mafia: Town ratio is 1:5, so I would imagine there were 5 Mafia to start the game, meaning there are as many as 2 left. As of right now, we're probably at 2:4. If we lynch Ark, it will be 2:3, and the Mafia will have a free kill. That leaves us at 2:2, meaning we'd lose.

Wrong, that's only true if there are 2 mafia and 1 third party (Ark) left. I am pretty sure there is only 1 mafia left right now. Your 1:5 ratio is doesn't account for the 3 DLCs in this game, who aren't considered townies. I am also factoring in what Justeazy says about the DLCs "picking" their side or remaining neutral.

Read the parts of my post that you didn't quote for why I think Ark is the best choice for a lynch today. Here is what I'm proposing:

Right now: 6 alive (1 third party, 1 mafia)
Lynch Arkvoodle
After today's lynch: 5 alive (1 mafia)
Mafia nightkills someone
After nightkill: 4 alive (1 mafia)

Now it's the next day, and we have more census info, we will know FOR SURE who the remaining mafia member is, we lynch him and win. Game over.
If Justeazy was nightkilled, we know who killed him because Soldier of Link will be watching him

Now, if instead we decide to lynch someone else and they turn out townie, it's game over, mafia wins after their nightkill.

There is no need to take a major risk in lynching a townie today. We have the option to extend the game at least another day and have more information if we lynch Ark. There is no way we can lose unless

If Justeazy's information is correct, illmatic or Djinn must be scum. Based on what I just saw, I'm banking on illmatic for now.

Vote: illmatic

Also based on Justeazy's information, it's impossible for me to be scum after Kybyrian flipped mafia.

By the way, I just noticed that Djinn has not given a name for his character or the name of his role, even after asked. Something to note...

Anyway, if I'm going to be lynched that's fine, but I'd suggest that both of you don't be on the bandwagon otherwise you will be as confused tomorrow as we are today after the census (assuming the mafia hasn't won)

I've been saying we should keep Ark alive and let the mafia kill him, since they have to kill him to win the game, but it hasn't happened.

SoL brought this point up earlier, but I am highlighting it again...

Generally a mafia's win condition is to become the majority to take out the town... Yet he says this with absolute certainty?

EBWODP...

Also SOL thanks for bringing that wiki thing to my attention. Its from a site that I have never used, and thats a variation of godfather I haven't heard of before... But if that is the case in this game, then it would make sense.

SoL brought this point up earlier, but I am highlighting it again...

Generally a mafia's win condition is to become the majority to take out the town... Yet he says this with absolute certainty?

Can't find the quote, but I'm pretty sure you said the same thing earlier in the game, that we should "let the mafia deal with Ark". Have you thought that there might be a reason they haven't nightkilled him yet?

Can't find the quote, but I'm pretty sure you said the same thing earlier in the game, that we should "let the mafia deal with Ark". Have you thought that there might be a reason they haven't nightkilled him yet?

He's nightkill immune. Most SK type people are. It would explain why the mafia are eating away at our townies making our pool to hunt for them even smaller. But then again, that was your plan all along, now wasn't it?

He's nightkill immune. Most SK type people are. It would explain why the mafia are eating away at our townies making our pool to hunt for them even smaller. But then again, that was your plan all along, now wasn't it?

Not sure what you mean. I've never seen a nightkill-immune SK before, and ark's role is hardly an SK-type.

I've proven several times in this game that I'm a townie. But if you still want to lynch me go ahead, we will lose.

What do you think of this plan I posted earlier?:
Right now: 6 alive (1 third party, 1 mafia)
Lynch Arkvoodle
After today's lynch: 5 alive (1 mafia)
Mafia nightkills someone
After nightkill: 4 alive (1 mafia)

Now it's the next day, and we have more census info, we will know FOR SURE who the remaining mafia member is, we lynch him and win. Game over.
If Justeazy was nightkilled, we know who killed him because Soldier of Link will be watching him

Is this a mistake, or does Bay have a double vote ability?

It's a mistake, it should be 2 votes for me, 1 vote for you

arkvoodle

Diabolical
SILENCE! You saw nothing!:stalfos:

D:

Also;

Arkvoodle- Redeemed human (neutral)
Baysiderulez- Townie Enabler (town)
SoL- Watcher (town)
Djinn- Vengeful Townie (possible mafia bomb)
Illmatic- Hobo (town)
Justeazy- Sensor (town)

Seeing as I am a neutral being, this means that there are at least 2 mafia among the towns.

Question: Bay, who are you enabling? You must be enabling someone to be able to hold that title still. Otherwise you have reverted back to a vanilla townie.

Possible scum: Djinn (could be a mafia bomb), Illmatic (as posed by Bay...I think), and possibly SoL or Justeazy.

Bay had a cop confirm town (or she's scum with the innocence ability), so that eliminates her as a suspect for me, at least until she can answer my question.

Djinn

and Tonic
Hmm, based on that analysis Ark, everyone is town and at the same time everyone is scum. I am not so certain there is much enabling anymore. We have lost our cop, paranoid doctor, backup doctor, vigilante, and backup cop.

And I have not actually heard of the mafia bomb before,

arkvoodle

Diabolical
And I have not actually heard of the mafia bomb before,

Before bay said it, I didn't know either. It's risky territory. The only way forward seems to be blind voting, but at the same time it can't be that because there's always a risk of killing a town and loosing.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Okay, just want to say that "godmother" and "godfather" is the exact same thing, but the official role is "godfather". We only use godmother in respect to a female godfather (either accusatory or otherwise), which is ironic because we don't actually respect the godfather but despise him(/her).

That being said, Jo, I no longer suspect you of being godmother, as paired with Meego's information you are the only other person who I 100% believe to be town despite any evidence Axle gives us. Not that anyone is acting suspiciously scummy, they'd be gone already, but based on the almost completely indecipherable nature of the information Axle provides for us.

Anyway, looking back, when jedi made his false claim, not only did he seem to have no idea how the VT role can work (as he contradicted himself before ever being counter-claimed) but he also spelled "Ax Armor" wrong. I was not really paying attention to him at the time, but I believe that Djinn easily could have been and used a fake claim to counter claim, seeing that his was obviously fake, and knew that he would fold under pressure. He still has yet to make a hard-claim or even name claim. He is the only player left who has not done one or both.

UNVOTE: Anyone I may or may not have voted for.
VOTE: Djinn

Question: Bay, who are you enabling? You must be enabling someone to be able to hold that title still. Otherwise you have reverted back to a vanilla townie.

My PM told me the cop, doc, and vig relied on my power... however the opening post sounded like 3rd party also wanted my power... Not exactly sure what this means. I'm not a regular vanilla townie because I still keep the "bulletproof" ability even though all those whom I enabled (or at least those I knowingly enable) are dead.

- like for example... my PM did not tell me there was a back up doc or cop... however through the game play we have discovered there are those roles, its likely I would have had to be alive in order for them to continue their work.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Updated Day 7 Tally:

(Vote Count)
illmatic: 2 (Baysiderulez, Soldier of Link)
arkvoodle: 1 (illmatic)
Djinn: 1 (Justeazy)

Yet To Vote:
arkvoodle, Djinn, Justeazy

Day 7 ends Wednesday the 29th. It takes 4 votes for a majority lynch. Remember to post at least 3 times every Day period.

however the opening post sounded like 3rd party also wanted my power... Not exactly sure what this means.

I think that just refers to the DLCs, since they are candidates to be the next reincarnation of Dracula.

Anyway, looking back, when jedi made his false claim, not only did he seem to have no idea how the VT role can work (as he contradicted himself before ever being counter-claimed) but he also spelled "Ax Armor" wrong. I was not really paying attention to him at the time, but I believe that Djinn easily could have been and used a fake claim to counter claim, seeing that his was obviously fake, and knew that he would fold under pressure. He still has yet to make a hard-claim or even name claim. He is the only player left who has not done one or both.

UNVOTE: Anyone I may or may not have voted for.
VOTE: Djinn

Another thing could be that the Mafia Role Cop (Hero of Time) investigated Jedizora and knew he was DLC, and Djinn used it as an opportunity to make himself look town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom