• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo takes final notice of all the suggestions, smirking ever so slightly at Yato's, if only because while he was being sarcastic, it really wasn't a bad idea in theory.

"Hmm," Renzo scratches his chin. "The Mummy can work-or...wait!" His eyes now start to dramatically glimmer, the idea of Aiko's of a tragedy lingers in his mind. "How about a retelling of that movie, Gods of Egypt? It's a movie so tragically bad that anything we do to it would be considered an improvement! What do you say, guys?" His smile widens further, he now believing his leadership skills were blooming.

Pen

The game is on!
"Sounds pretty neat," Riku admits. "I can imagine such a play makes for cool background music." He scratches the back of his head. "I don't know anything about the movie though."

Mido

Version 1
Renzo writes down Eiko's note, but something then dawns on him that causes his face to droop slightly.

"Oh, it just occured to me that the movie is a bit....inappropriate, at points? Not sure what the filter is for this school, but I don't want to have to ask Mr. Matsumoto about this." He then looks endearingly around the room, hoping one of the others will do this for him.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"What about the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?" Aiko siggests, but suddenly the lights in the auditorium go out and a sinister laughter can be heard.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mr. Evil stood on the stage of the auditorium, cackling like mad. "Darth Plagueis the wise you said? My my. No creativity among you lot. It seems I have no reason to worry about your pathetic play."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato pulls out his phone. "Hello, police? Some crazy guy got into our school somehow. Can you come get him please?" He rattles off the school's address. "Thanks." He turns to Mr. Evil and smiles at him. "Now you just wait here until the nice men come to bring you home, okay?" He says, as if he's speaking to a particularly stupid toddler.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono suddenly wakes up, and Pulls out a gold (mm Baretta and shoots Mr. Evil in the kneecaps

or she would if it wasn't a water pistol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom