• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
"Hmm, I see," Renzo mutters to himself, writing Aiko's note down as a side note to Eiko's. He'd never seen Hamlet 2.

"In this case, what would your propose, Aiko?" he asks curiously.

Pen

The game is on!
Riku thinks hard. "How about ... Romeo and Hamlet?" he proposes. "A modern day love story between Romeo and Hamlet whose homosexual love is looked down upon by their respective families. It turns out Romeo's family has arranged for Romeo to marry Juliet, but Romeo and Hamlet will find a way to be together nonetheless." Riku then shuts his mouth abruptly, quite surprised at what just slipped out of his mouth.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo acknowledges Riku's suggestion and writes it down. Upon reading it, his thoughts stop for a moment. This idea sounded like something his sister would drum up.

"Hmm," Renzo thinks aloud, his eyes beginning to adopt an enthusiastic glow. "So we seem to have a fondness for the classics, but where do we go from here?" Come to think of it, what were his own ideas? Renzo hadn't given the play much thought from his own perspective. Sure, he was eager to prove himself through his writing, but he didn't want to monopolize the team project either.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono goes on stage and screws a pole into the floor tightly, she was bored, and decided to put on a show, maybe make a bloody nose in Riku

Storm

Tsuke-Mono sets up the Pole, and goes to the soundboard and starts playing a tune

she works that Pole, stripping off clothes, because well... not like she can talk

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko decides to ignore Tsuke's random stupidity, since chances are someone will come give her detention for stripping naked in the middle of a school

Storm

one of the Teachers arrives
"Tsuke-Mono, you now have a 4.0 GPA til your senior year"

Storm

Tsuke-Mono puts her clothes on, and sits in the corner, turned away from everyone. she then barricades herself in the corner, and goes to sleep

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"We need something original. I suggest we write a tragedy." Aiko was still feeling pretty depressed about whatever it was earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom