• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo stands shocked upon witnessing the brief presence of Mr. Evil, but not before clenching his writing utensil with a stronger conviction.

"No creativity?! No creativity!?!?! I'll show him!" Renzo's thoughts erupt into a frenzy. "We'll show him, and turn perhaps the greatest tragedy ever written into an ever greater masterpiece!!" Turning to the others with a more serious expression on his face, Renzo speaks his mind:

"Guys, I've got it. We work off of Aiko's idea of Darth Plagueis, and turn it into a tragedy about Mr. Matsumoto. He could save others' ambitions, as he is a teacher, but not his own. This parallels not only Plagueis, but demonstrates the ongoing feud he has with this mr. Evil guy. Not to mention, I think if we were to make it about him, we'd get a good grade for sure! What do you all say?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono was late for her other class, and so she gets up and leaves... damn Matsumodo's class

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mr. Evil, feeling ignored, Throws a kunai at Renzo's notebook, hoping to skewer it and destroy his ideas.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko spins in the air, grabbing the kunai and throwing it back towards Mr. Evil. She lands in a defensive posture, ready for whatever comes next

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The kunai hits Mr. Evil and he starts falling to the ground, but then in a poof of smoke, a log appears where Mr. Evil was. More kunai are thrown at Eiko and Renzo, followed by a fireball jutsu.

Aiko is weaving hand signs nearby, preparing a jutsu of her own.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato is sitting in one of the chairs, watching the show, and munching on a thing of popcorn that he pulled out of nowhere. "Well, we won't have to worry about special effects." He mutters to himself.

Mido

Version 1
((Isn't it currently after school hours?))

Renzo really had to take time to process what just transpired. Kunai? Jutsu? What was this, a show about ninjas? Either way, that didn't matter. Mr. Evil just tried to destroy his notebook, and if it weren't for Eiko, Renzo's ideas would be toast. The armband he was wearing starts to send power through him, his own temper building up as more Kunai are thrown his way. Renzo is able to save the notebook, but his arm is caught in the crossfire. Ignoring the pain, Renzo loses it.

"Trying to destroy my notebook, are you? You know what happens when someone tries to destroy my writing...THAT SOMEONE'S BLOOD IS USED AS INK FOR MY WRITING!!!" Renzo had a temper he always tried to hide, but this armband wasn't doing him any favors, and seemingly only amplified his borderline lust for blood. His injured arm holding the notebook, his good arm shoots out snakes from the sleeves of his uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom